Chapter 4

Shiroko P.O.V.

After I defeated that chicken with dark wings, I was constantly annoyed by those who deeply hurt me the most. Not only they tried to talk with me but also the stupid Student Council wants to talk with me. But I won't talk with either of them because I don't want to explain them how I am alive. Anyways, I was in the classroom until the teacher said that we will get a new student. I was confused until I saw Irina. I just couldn't believe my eyes.

Irina:"Hello, I am Irina Shidou. Nice to meet you."

The teacher gave everyone the chance to ask her questions. One asked why she joined Kuoh highschool.

Irina:"Well, I joined the school because of my childhood friend. Her name is Shiroko."

I hated Irina a little bit. Of course, she had to announce it. I heavily sighed mentally and prepared for the worst till the end of the school day. 

Timeskip: during break

Finally, it was break time. Irina got a seat next to me and we were talking about something random until I sensed a disgusting devil. I turned my attention and saw that eye-taking asshole. He was standing in front of my desk and politely bowed.

Kiba:"Excuse me, but my president really wants to talk to you."

Shiroko:*sighs* "Why must she be so persistent? Why can't she just leave alone?"

Kiba:"Please, this is an urgent matter." *speaks very quietly so only Irina and Shiroko can hear* "This is about the peace conference of the Three Factions."

I sighed at this and got up. After this, I really hope that they can finally leave me alone and not bothering me. I turned my head to Irina, nodded to her and she also got up. We both followed him to that place I hate almost hate about everything. Anyways, when we arrived there and entered the clubroom, I took a seat on the empty couch and so did Irina. With my glare, I made sure that no one will sit with me on the same couch. I could say that this atmosphere got awkward.

Shiroko:"Let's just go over it. I don't want to be here any longer as soon as everything urgent is said."

Asia:*has tears* "Please listen, I ..." *gets interupted*

Shiroko:"Can you please shut up! You are really annoying!" *turns her attention to Rias* "Your servant has told us about a peace conference. What urgent matter do you have to tell us? Either say something usefull or we will be on our way."

Rias:"Ise, how can you be so harsh to us?"

Shiroko:*has an anime tick mark* "Have you really forgotten what you all did to me because of a false accusation? Do I really need to remind you?"

I glared at them in absolute hate. They can rot in somewhere and I won't care what will happen to all of them. I saw that they all were hurt deeply by what I said. Asia coulnd't bear it any longer and left with tears the room. Looks like that we won't get any useful information. So we both decided to leave. Before I left the room, I turned my head to them and gave a last warning.

Shiroko:"I am only saying this once. Leave me just alone otherwise you will regret it."

With that, I finally left the room and was not in the mood for anything. 

Timeskip: evening

When I finally entered my room, I started to realize why the hell is Irina now at my school. How did she manage to be registered at Kuoh High School? I started to think about it until someone knocked on my door. I turned my head to the door and said that they can enter. I saw that it was my mother.