Chapter 5

Shiroko P.O.V.

After I was introduced to my new teachers, we went to a place where I could be trained. When we were brought there, I couldn't imagine how beautiful this place. I saw a big castle in the middle but I noticed that those clouds are really close. That female wolf explained to me that this place is on a flying island. She also introduced herself as Lucario. My other teacher is called Mewtu. He said that we are currently on a flying island. This island is called Laputa. He was disgusted what humanity did to this island. He decided to bring this island to another dimension because humans will always make conflicts. But that's another story. Anyways, I started at first with Lucario. She taught me how to feel my aura and then going with more steps into feeling the enviroment through my aura. It was hard for me because I am not used to this power but with the time it's getting better. My teacher also wanted to fight against me and to see if I am ready for the next part of my training. She told me to close my eyes. To be completely sure, she put something on my eyes so I wouldn't cheat. When she was finished, I started to focus on my aura vision and could clearly see her. She told me that our sparring match will begin. I dashed at her and tried to punch her. But she evaded all my attacks until she kicked me. She hit me very hard and I could barely stand. I breathed very quickly and started to collect all my energy I had. I waited for her next move and she did. She dashed at me with full speed but I still waited for the right moment until I could use my oppurtunity. When she was very close to me, I punched her and she flew away. Then I started to attack her until she landed on the ground. I removed the blindfold and looked at her. She got up and started to chuckle.

Lucario:"I am impressed that you waited for the right moment. With my training, you are finished. You will be trained with Mewtu from now on."

I was happy that I mastered everything what she taught me. She brought me to my next teacher. When we got there, he was mediating but his legs weren't touching the ground. He was levitating. But suddenly he stopped and turned to us. He was looking with a smile.

Mewtu:"Looks like that you have finished your training with that brat."

Lucario:"Hey!"

Mewtu:"Hey, don't take it so seriously!" *turns his attention to Shiroko* "Now, prepare for the final training. It will be very brutal."

When he said this, I was a little bit worried but I couldn't back down. When I was about to say my good byes to Lucario, she already left.

Mewtu:"Now, the first lesson is: DODGE!"

I didn't understand what he meant by this but quickly realized what his intentions are. He shot many aura spheres at me with high speed. I could barely dodge them all. This happened for some time until I was lying on the ground. It hurt very much and I had barely any energy to get up.

Mewtu:*is levitating next to Shiroko, then sighs* "Look girl. You have a long way to learn."

Timeskip: after some days

During these days, I got beaten up by this new teacher but I noticed that I could dodge more attacks. On the last day, I finally dodged all his attacks and he finally showed how to form sphere of aura. He showed me how to do it and I did the same thing what he said. To my suprise, I made it on my first try. Later, he showed how to fire. It was a little bit hard but I learnt quickly. After some tries, I finally managed to fire an aura sphere but it consumed most of my energy.

Mewtu:"I think it's enough with the training. From now on, train on your own."

Shiroko:"Is this really everything?!"

Mewtu:"You have everything you need for your own training." *has a prideful smile* "It fills my heart with pride that I have a good student. Anyways, I need to go."