Chapter 2

Shiroko P.O.V.

After I finally introduced myself to the class, the teacher gave the oppurtunity to give me questions. When I saw that my two former "friends" were drooling over me, I felt disgusted and now I can understand why those girls felt way. I had many anime tick marks because Motohama just blurted very loudly about my meassurements. I couldn't hold it anymore, went to him and karate choped him on the head. He hold his head in pain and then looked at me. I could see that he was scared when I looked into his face.

Shiroko:"I dare you to say it again. I will chop IT off, so be prepared."

After I said this, I made with my right hand the scissors. 

After this, he looked very frightened

After this, he looked very frightened. With this, the teacher said that I could sit on my former place. When I finally took a seat, I had to listen to that boring lesson.

Small timeskip: break

Finally, it's break. When I was about just to relax, I heard all the girls screaming. I sighed heavily in my mind because I already that that bastard is definitely coming to me. Looks like that those pathetic devils won't leave me alone. When I saw him standing in front of my desk. If you didn't know better, this smile is innocent but that's not. He is the very definition of an asshole. 

Kiba:"Hello, my name is Yuuto Kiba. My president wants to talk with you. Would you please follow me?"

Just my luck. I just hope that prideful bitch won't forcefully recruit me or complete hell will break out. My mother and grandmother will lose their cool and completely annihilate the underworld. Anyways, I decided to go along him so I can get my peace. With that, I got up and he smiled. I followed all the way to that wrenched hellhole. After we finally entered, I saw all those persons who destroyed and made my life a living hell. My blood started to boil but I couldn't give into my anger and had to control myself. 

Rias:"Good day to you. Can I ask who you are?"

Shiroko:"What do you want from me?"

I spoke with a very cold tone because I wanted nothing to do with them. I saw that they all caught off guard because they didn't expect me to speak with such a tone to them.

Rias:"Well, I wanted to know if you believe in the supernatural."

Shiroko:*sighing heavily* "Just come straight to the point, Germory. You are just wasting my time. And also I don't wanna join your peerage."

Rias:"Excellen- wait, why?"

Shiroko:"Simply, the most thing I hate is betrayal. My former friend was in your peerage and he was betrayed by you all. You didn't even give him the chance to explain himself."

Rias:"Wait, you mean you knew Issei?"

Shiroko:"For your information, he told me everything before he killed himself. I could prove to everyone that he is innocent but no. You are those pathetic people who only care about reputation and don't think about the consequences when it's to late. So no, I will not join you neither the peerage of your braindead friend. I will give you one and last advice. Don't fucking piss me of or you will get a really bad time."