special chapter - holiday (Y/N&others)

To explain this, it was 2023. Well. late 2023.

Le Sserafim had just come off a new comeback and were on their come down so they had some vacation time off and my girls decided to fly out to their family homes for a change which we all had agreed upon for the holidays.

Yumi, unfortunately, couldn't go since she had to train.

Y/N - home sweet home huh?

Yun - home sweet home.

We held hands as we exited the airport as outside awaited some familiar faces

Mom&Dad - Y/N! JENNIFER!

We were greeted by hugs by my parents as they hugged Jen for the first time in a long while

Mom - you look so healthy and good Jennifer!

Yun - thank you mom, it's the idol life you know?

Dad - how ya doin sweetie, it's been a while

Jen hugs dad as they share a heartwarming hug as we looked at each other

Mom - you've been taking care of Jen haven't you E/N?

Y/N - I have of course don't worry.

Behind me pops out some girls behind me who were shy at first but decided to show them to mom and dad

Eunchae - Hiiiiii!

Hae - annyeonghaseyo

Hye - hello!

Now you're wondering, WHY are they even here?

Eunchae wasn't able to go to her family home since they were in a different country celebrating which made her sad but her parents said they had to go to a funeral for a old friend of theirs, and so with her permission from her parents and her finding out that me and Jen were going to San Fran, she was allowed to go.

Hyein and Haerin on the hand were different stories.

Hyein's parents wanted her to explore new places and since I met them before. And well, I did meet everyone's parents at one point, they trusted me with their daughter since I was a good mentor/father figure for her since they knew how much I took care of the New Jeans girls and my popularity as a manager. So, off she went with me and hey, she's excited as well you know?

Haerin. as she usually is. She followed me here, and I told her parents about it. And they just shrugged and said and I quote

"It's okay, she did leave us for you last Christmas and I've seen how you treat the girls, she'll be fine in your hands right?"

And well, I reluctantly agreed. I'm not annoyed, just surprised at the audacity of this girl. But I'm not complaining am I?

Mom - oh my god who are these girls?!?!

Dad - annyeong, you can call me appa since I know you girls very well

Y/N - *coughs* these are well, my maknaes, mom, or well. What do you call it? Youngest? They're practically like Yumi, they're young and well. It's a long story about why they're here.

Mom - they're so cute! Oh my god! What's your name?

Mom looked at Eunchae

Eun - hello! I'm Eunchae!

Being her cute bubbly self, she does some aegyo to mom to which mom swoons at

Mom - such a happy girl! Wow!

Y/N - Hyein-ah, go on, it's okay.

Mom looked at Hyein as she waved at her but got a bit shy as she turned her face