special chapter - in another universe (Y/N)

Y/N - fuck.

My alarm goes off as I lean over to my side to grab my phone off the bedside table, taking out the charger as I turn off the alarm as I lay in my bed looking at the ceiling.

Y/N - fuck work. Fuck this.

I put my hands to my face rubbing my palms as I lament about going into work today. Could this day get any fucking worse?

In this universe. Y/N never met Yeji that night. In fact, he wasn't a MIDZY in this universe. He was just miserable and a zombie. Everything happened the same, he got in the fight with Yunjin all those years ago, left the US and here he was. 5 years later and he's still miserable and sad except this time. He was all alone.

I sat up in my bed as I called in work as sick since I didn't want to bother going in at all as I got out of bed and immediately went into the shower.

After having a warm shower, I got out and dried myself as I looked at myself in the mirror

Y/N - alright Y/N. just another day. That's all it is.

I motivated myself with a little speech as I put on some clothes and grabbed my wallet as I headed outside my apartment to go buy some food for breakfast.

I walked around the streets as I admired the warm tones of the day as I looked around the happy environment full of a blue sky beside its partner of clouds that made it easy to walk in. it was almost autumn and well, I was prepared for it either way.

I found myself in a small little restaurant as I greeted the owner and made my order. While waiting in my seat, I overhear some students that were talking

Student 1 - did you hear?! Le Sserafim are performing at our university today!

Student 2 - Jinjja?!?! Kim Chaewon, here I come!

Student 1 - yah! Are you seriously only there for Chaewon?

Student 2 - no but I mean. She's my bias

Student 1 - fine by me

I thought to myself as I figured it would be a good idea to go since I haven't been to a concert in a long time and hey, I got free time. And hey, I can just sneak in. I hear it's hard to get tickets into these types of concerts, or is it a festival? I don't know. I just watch the things.

I soon get my order as I dug in and thought to myself on how to sneak in as I soon finished up and made my way to Yonsei as I thought of the plan

I went inside their university shop and bought similar looking t-shirts that attendees were wearing as I put on a mask and bought a black Yonsei cap to fit in as I made my way to the venue, I had the idea of making someone trip or something to distract the guards as I made my way into the line.

I smiled as I bumped shoulders into someone as I tapped them on the shoulder, quickly pickpocketing their ticket that I noticed was in their jacket as they looked behind me as the plan went well.

A fight soon breaks out from a misunderstanding from two guys gathers the attention of the guards as I quietly moved past the line as everyone paid attention to the two fist fighting as I made my way inside after showing the ticket to the person

Y/N - E/N L/N you are one big asshole

I smiled and laughed to myself as I found the guy's seat since he won't be coming back soon.

I waited a while as I was actually close to the stage as the performance started soon with other groups taking the stage, watching IVE, NewJeans, and then eventually Le Sserafim

I watched closely as I clapped for each of the groups as I suddenly had a focus on one of the members. She had brown hair, she looked familiar. She was wearing the Yonsei letterman and had black shorts on. My eyes laid on her for the entire performance not daring to look at the others as I was just fixated on her.