SECTION 1

Where am I?

Who am I?

Why am I here?

A small island with white sands. Only five people can fit in it. I was surrounded by a sound—water that was very clear but a different color than the water ahead. The water is very thick and blue in color. I don't know why I'm here or how I got here. When I woke up, I was already in the same place. Even to myself, I don't even know who I am.

I have been here for a week. I only drink water. Sitting on the sand while looking at the water ahead and the sky, I don't see any other things.

I tried to walk on water. But... There are creatures I don't know that are staying on the water and completely swimming. When they see my foot, they will immediately attack me. In other words, they would immediately eat my flesh.

I looked again at the wound on my foot. It was too big and swollen; even the blood had dried up. I can only crawl to go to the water and drink. Every time I stand up, I immediately feel the pain in my leg, so I fall.

Maybe I'm a different creature. Every time I see there are creatures flying in the sky, There are creatures that swim in the ocean. Maybe I'm one of the wrongdoers; that's why I'm here in a land where I'm alone.

Three days passed, and I was still in place. I realized that the water would gradually increase. The creatures slowly approached me as if they were waiting for the water to cover the ground I was standing on. I just stared at the creatures. Swimming all around. They are many.

"One, two, three, four..." I counted one after another.

I didn't even count them all because I realized they were increasing. Just like where I am now. Just a little bit, and I will get wet in the water. Maybe this is all I can do. I'll just wait for a few hours before I can completely get soaked in the water and eaten by these creatures.

"Maybe you all are just like me, waiting for the time to eat properly," I said to them.

When I look at them, Suddenly, there was a pain in the chest. I don't even know where it came from or how I made it feel. I clutched my chest; it hurt so much that it felt like it was being squeezed. Until I thought.

What if I still want to live? Even though I just sat on this ground and looked around, What if there is still someone else who somehow looks like me? The body, the face, hair, hands, and feet What if there really is, but I don't even know because I stay in this place? What if there is someone who recognizes me?

That's right. I shouldn't stay in this place. I have to leave. But, these creatures are my only reason why I can't leave this place.

Maybe there is a solution that I don't know about. Even if it's hard, I'll try.

I slowly stood up. I felt pain in my leg, but I just ignored it. It's important that I get out before I get eaten by these creatures. My days are numbered. So I have to leave before my end comes.

I ran to the water. I felt the pain, but I just ignored it. I immediately screamed in pain when I felt the sharp object sticking out of my skin. I know they are eating me. But I have to get out!

They might disappear when I get there in the blue water. Just be patient.

The water was knee-high, but I immediately lost my balance. I screamed more in pain when I felt that they were eating my arm, thigh, stomach, and back. Because of fear and pain, I forced myself to stand up and run back to the ground. There were more and more creatures, and I could see the water turning red. Painful and weak. I tried to get to the ground. I had no choice but to go back.

I just felt that my energy was running out at the bottom, so I fell down. My body hit the ground, but my legs and thighs still remained in the sea, eaten by these creatures. I just felt that there was water in my eyes, which was very painful. I crawled until I couldn't feel the water in my whole body.

I breathed one after the other and looked at the creatures that now seemed to be feasting on the red water that came from my body. Maybe they are full, but it is still not enough.

I slowly sat up because I felt that my body was in too much pain. It was even more painful than before, when only my foot was in pain. Even the sun was blazing with heat, as if it were cooking me. I looked at my body. I could almost see the bones inside my body. A very red liquid that kept flowing out of my body. It hurt, but I have to fight.

I slowly took off the cloth that was all over my body, including this white cloth that was wrapped around my chest. I immediately tore it in two and immediately tied each of my legs. As well as my cloth, which was torn and wrapped around each arm, stomach, and back. I don't even know how to do it, but I have to cover the wounds on my body.

The next day passed, and I was lying on the ground, shaking. I could barely breathe because of the pain I felt, and it was as if something was stopping me from breathing. I'm fine myself. I know that because this is my body. But what I can't stop is the shaking. I can't even control my hand and body to stand up.

The creatures in the water are still like that. Swimming as if still waiting for food. And I am the food they are waiting for. I closed my eyes. I felt tired. I can't even drink because I can't control my body.

After a while, I heard a sound. It sounds familiar to me. It's like it's coming closer to me. I opened my eyes again. And I see four creatures that I don't know. It is wrapped in white, shining because of the sun's reflection, and kills the creatures in the water with a sharp object in its hand.

My question again. Why didn't the creatures in the water even notice them?

That's when I realized their whole body was wrapped, as were their feet. I looked down at my body. There is no covering like them. Maybe there is a greater chance that they will smell me because I have no protection like the creatures that are slowly killing them.

I looked at the four again. The two remain, killing the creature while the other looks around. One of their companions looked at me and knelt in front of me. He removed his headgear, which made my eyes widen.

My hope was right. It's true that I have something similar. Body, head, hair, hands, and feet. But, in other words, we are both the same.

"Why are you here? Where are you from? How did you get here?" It asked me.

I just stared at him. I don't even know what to say, and another thing, what does it mean? One of his colleagues approached and looked at me.

"Maybe he's one of our people. She might have been here for a few years until she couldn't come back because of the pleors in the water," one said so that the man I was talking to earlier looked at me.

The two looked at me again. The person behind him immediately looked away. The man took off his glowing cloak and replaced it with a cloak of green and blue. He took it off and wrapped it around me. He put his shining robe back on and slowly loaded me.

"We have to go back and report what we found. Capture those pleors as well, so that there will be food for the people in the camp back to our place." He commanded.

"Yes, my lord," he said, turning his back and approaching his two colleagues.

"Don't worry. There is a good physician among our camp companions. And we will go home together," he said, so I turned to look at him.

We passed by the water. I felt sadness in my chest. They can walk on water, unlike me, because when I step on it, it eats me.

I looked ahead. I saw that the clear water appeared to be a road ahead. While each edge is blue in width, The clear water is six meters high. And what I don't understand is why they don't go through the blue water. Does that mean anything?

They just walked and walked until I felt tired and gradually lost my vision. And I don't even know what happened next.