SECTION 3

"Oh, that's it! It's all done; my healing was really effective, as you can see. You're not hurt anymore," he said, smiling, while putting the equipment away.

It shed a lot of blood. Very red. It reminds me of days way back when I was still on that island. The mystery about why my wounds are not healing is that there's no medical equipment. I really have lost my memory.

"Yes, by the way, while I healed your wounds, I discovered something. You only lost memories but not the words of living. It's just that there are some of them you can't say because they somehow forgotten and they need to be unlocked by someone who's like you that you can talk to," he said, and he put the things away.

"Is that it?" I asked. And he smiled at me.

"Okay! I only taught you a few words, but you got it right away! I'm proud. It doesn't matter when we get to Westville. I know a priest who helps with healing like you," it said. "There are people like you who have the same thing. It's an eastern thing. He always helps those who are victimized by the eastern people. He's really a great help. And one more thing, you will be able to go back to your parents since there are many people who were missing in their family years ago. You might be one of the lost."

"Family...?" When I heard the word, I felt something strange. Maybe it's about my past before losing my memory?

"Yes. Don't worry. You will be taken care of there, and there are government's workers who will help you find your family," it said.

Suddenly, someone entered where we were. Rougner and the other colleagues. Some of them had brought trays, and the other two had clothes placed on the side of the bed.

"What's the meaning of this?"

I immediately looked at Pheliu. His expression was laced with confusion, shock, and annoyance. I just ignored him and took the food from the tray that was lying on the side where I was lying down.

"My lord ordered this matter." Rougner said calmly.

"Order!? This is insane! I want to talk to him," Pheliu said and immediately left.

Rougner and I looked at each other. There was a stain on his face that didn't agree with me.

"Finish that meal," he said and left.

Pheliu's POV

When I saw the captain, I immediately approached him. A few warriors bowed to me, so I bowed back to them as well. When I was behind the captain, I took a deep breath.

"Lord Dreneuer." I called.

He is Lord Dreneuer, the only child of the Sckolters. And one of the candidates as the crown prince of the western empire. His aura was very terrifying. You will almost pee in fear when you face him face-to-face.

His head first moved towards his left side. Before he moved his body, he turned to me. His gaze was cold. As cold as ice in the winter.

"What did you mean to do when you planned to do it to her?" I asked. You know the fear is obvious in my voice, but my annoyance still dominates.

Who will not be afraid of this aura? Like a lion mixed with a panther.

"That's what it should be." It was the only answer in a cold voice.

I face-palmed. What can I expect from it for what it says?

"Lord Dreneuer, that doesn't seem right. There might be a family of—"

"Lord Pheliu. Her family passed away three years ago because of the death sentence for killing the whole family who had a grudge against them. And we can't be sure if he is a westerner, or maybe one of the eastern people. And one more thing, it's also a compensation for hurting you," it said.