SECTION 4

Her's POV

I am currently walking with a hard and heavy iron in my hand. Two men in metal were supporting me on each side towards where I was. I can't walk much because of my injuries. So I felt like I was floating in the air while they were carrying me.

We arrived at a room made of a tent, like the one where I was treated. There were a few sharp weapons there. And different forms of weapons, iron clothes, and things.

I was thrown to the ground. I felt pain. I watched them walk out of the place. I was surprised to see a male form. He has thick eyelashes and long black hair. He looked at me with his cold eyes.

It stopped in front of me. He was carrying a sword. I immediately bowed a little and grabbed my skirt with both hands. I don't know if I did the right thing, but I remember what Pheliu taught me.

"Like this." It said.

The legs are crossed. Its right foot is placed on the left side of the back foot. Pheliu bent a little bit, along with bowing his head a little bit. Using the long cloth he made into a skirt, he lifted it with both hands in the air. Its lifting in the air is in the middle between the waist and knees.

I was amazed at the posture. It's so beautiful to look at. Pheliu returned to standing straight and looked at me before smiling.

"Every time you meet a man, no matter what state you are in, don't ever forget that. That's the salute or showing respect to men, or also to your fellow women who have a higher rank than you, both duchess and princesses, queen, and most of all, the empress. There are many others, just depending on the rank," he said, closing his right eye to me.

I wasn't even able to accurately imitate what Pheliu did. But I did what I wanted to express.

"Where did you learn that?" he asked.

I dropped my skirt and looked at him. I was surprised to see his eyebrows meet while looking at me. I saw his expression. It seems that Rougner did the same thing to me.

"Pheliu says it respects men." My answer.

It did not say a word. Instead, he just focused on me. At this time, it was very difficult to read the contents of my savior's mind.

It's confusing. When we first met, his expression was normal. But why did his expression suddenly change while looking at me? Did I do something undesirable?

After a while, it touched his forehead. I only saw her nose and mouth. It immediately turned and left me. Did I do something or say something bad? If there is... I should apologize, like Pheliu said.

Pheliu's POV

Shit, shit, shit!

Why am I not aware that the trial time is 5 a.m. sharp!? I wish I could have reached it! I have to stop him!

I was running so fast that I almost tripped because of the unlit road. When I immediately saw rougner at the destination, I immediately looked around to find Dreneuer.

When I saw him doing something at the table, I immediately ran towards him. I heard that rougner call me, but I ignored him and went to Dreneuer.

"Lord Dreneuer!" I shouted.

It stopped what it was doing and immediately looked at me. I almost fell over when I saw Dreneuer's expression. Scary! Their eyebrows meet more and more! And his jaws are also clenched! What happened?

"What did you do to her?" It said, annoyed.

The hair on my body stood up when I heard his voice. Very cold and scary. It's like he's going to kill anytime! I can feel the dark aura around me. But wait. I made? What did I do?