SECTION 2

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt like we were jumping. I looked around, and my eyes widened in shock at what I saw.

We are in a large creature with a high neck, and its mouth is high but not pointed. It has hair on its back and four high legs. A hairy tail and a very high back. It runs on four legs. I tightened my grip on the cover and saw all around that there was not much water.

"Don't be worry."

I immediately turned to the person who was talking. That's still the person who picked me up.

"I will not drop you. You're safe," he said while looking ahead seriously.

I saw the curve in his face. It's so pretty and matches his straight hair. Thick eyebrows that suit him perfectly. After some time, we reached the rocky area. I was amazed at the huge stone. It is as if its height and size are in the sky.

The creature we were riding stopped walking, so I turned around. I saw a few people wearing the same clothes as the one I was with today. They are all the same color and have different designs, and they carry sharp, objects in their hands.

They unmounted the creature that was mounted on our colleague. I was immediately supported by one of them. I'm still carrying it. The man who loaded me earlier also unmounted and gave their horse to their other companions. There are many things around, with squares, rectangles, and other shapes. As well, the colors are still different.

And there was a cloth that seemed to serve as a shelter for all of them. Many people were looking at me, including a man who had just come from somewhere. He immediately approached the man who saved me, as if he had saluted.

"Who is she? Why are you carrying that?" He asked.

He looked at me with a blank expression, then somehow looked at the person who just came. "We found her on a tiny island, where the ploers are," he said, removing the shining robe around him and passing it to someone.

"We also asked her why she went there. But she didn't say a word. Maybe she's in the middle of shock," he added.

"Maybe she lost her memory of what the easterner did. There are many people who have had the same experience as her," said one. "Call the physician; take the opportunity to treat her."

"Yes, captain."

They started walking. We just followed the two who were still talking. I don't even understand some. But I still manage to listen to them.

"Rougner, take her to the physician first. We're just going to talk about something first," he said.

"Yes, my lord." The person who loaded me answered and left.

I remained silent. I just let him take me wherever we were going. Until we reached a cloth shelter similar to the one I saw earlier, I was immediately laid on a tall tree with four legs.

A man wearing a blue cloak turned to me and looked at Rougner.

"Is she the one you saw?" He asked, and Rougner nodded.

He looked at me and smiled. "Hello, I'm Pheliu, a royal and public physician. What's your name?" he asked, taking something from a small box on the side.

I didn't say a word. Royal. Public. Physician. Name. His words are always floating in my mind. Does that mean anything?

Rougner kept quiet, so I looked at him. Rougner remained upright while his gaze was straight. I immediately turned to where he was looking. But his gaze was only on the cloth, so I turned back to him.