3. Falling down!!...

Aditya went towards his class with a small smile dancing on his lips...
He remembered the man from before it was none other than "old crazy man" .... He was sure at these speed that man will really turned old before his age and will also have wrinkle soon...why not he always have that stern and cold expression on his face ... sometimes he think if he is been pohibited from smiling....
.
.
.

Aditya came to rooftop of college ....most of the students don't come here so he find these only place where he can find some peace...As it very rare for him to go class....
He sat on the bench there and removed a packet from his pocket....
And take out a cigarette from it ...he lighted placing it between his lips...the smoke coming out from it is making him feel good... It was almost three years back when he first started it and from then onwards he never stop...
His Father surely doesn't know about his these habit ....
.
.
.
.

Aditya squinted his eyes hearing a muffled voice ...
He look hear and there finding no one he relaxed himself...
And lay his back on the bench and looked at the birds that were flying high in the sky spreading their wings...he also wish to fly like these without any boundaries....
But whenever he tried to do so someone or other is ready to cut his wings....
He sigh and puff his cigarettes taking a puff , inhaling the smoke....

Suddenly he heard a loud scream....Aditya was sure no one is here then how he could hear a voice...he went towards other side of rooftop but still didn't find anyone... Has he start hallucinating now ...his mental health also not good , Aditya thought....
He turned to his heel to move from there...

"Help"...

His foot was in the air and stop there itself ....
He could clearly hear the voice from here , now he is getting concerned for himself as if he is loosing his mind to hear the voice when no one is there...

"Help....look down"...

Aditya move towards railing and look down a boy hanging there with support of railing... His eyes widened seeing, if the boy leave his hand he will directly land to the ground...

Aditya- hey...hath do mujhe tum apna...

He pleaded to Aditya and said- please baccha lo mujhe I don't want to die....

Aditya tried to reach for his hand... He could clearly hear the tiredness from his voice

Aditya - dekho apna hath doo bina dare , main tumhe upar khichlunga ...

The boy shake his head- mujhse nahi horha hai .. I can't

Aditya - haar mat mano ...I am right here , kuch nahi hone dunga .. just trust me...

The boy look at him with teary eyes and as he clearly saw the face Aditya whisper... "Abhishek"
Abhishek was sweating profusely and tears rolling down his cheek and lips wobbly ....Fear clearly visible in his eyes...

He was shock to see him here ....

Aditya worried and tensed - tum yaha Abhishek kesse??....

He finally hold his hand and tried to pull him up ....

Aditya - mai Tumhe upar khich rha hu come up ....

Abhishek shake his head and said- mujhse nahi hogga I am tired bhai...
I can't...

Aditya gulp something in his voice churned when he called him bhai..It was first time someone called him as bhai , he never has been enderd with Bhai, bhaiya or anything...he was overwhelmed but then he shrugged it's not time to be emotional fool Aditya cursed himself...

Aditya hissed - don't leave my hand Abhishek ...

Aditya is trying his best , sweat beads on his forehead , even his legs were shaking out of fear and more than half of his body is leaning over the railings.... If he lean more towards railing then both of them will fall down...
Abhishek with his one hand tried to sperate Aditya's hand from him ...
Aditya frown and look what he is trying to do but before he can understand Abhi's action ... Abhishek sadly smile and mumble a small 'thank you'  and with thud his body fell down ....crowd gather at ground and looked up to see Aditya who is shock and numb standing in same position there looking down at Abhishek's body laying on the ground floor , everything around him was red as his blood is flowing....he snapped out of his thoughts by someone  dragging him harshly...why was he being held like these?? He thought ...
Then he saw it was peon of the college...