16. REBEL!!...

Akshat stopped his car after reaching to his destination...
He looked outside the window to see a public park...it was near to his house just by walking distance of 10 minutes....

He came out of his car closing the door behind .... tiredness visible on his face.... He is getting restless with each passing second... He went inside  through the entrance and started searching for particular someone...
After few minutes his eye stuck at the person who is sitting on the bench, with his back facing him but still he can easily recognize him... he sigh in relief and forwarded his leg towards that person....

Akshat placed hands on his shoulder... calling for him..

Akshat - Atharva....

Atharva stood from the bench and looked at the elder who is looking at him worriedly.... concerned visible in his eye's....

Akshat - kya hua Atharva ??... Why did you asked me to come here??... Are you fine??... Aur tumhara phone kha hai ??... Why did you called me with an unknown number??...

Akshat started shooting him with his questions ....

Atharva overwhelmed with his concerns stutter - I..I - woh mere phone ki battery is down so I took help from someone.... And I was not feeling good at home , so I came here to take some fresh air....

Akshat distress- if you are not well you should have rest na baba(dear) , why have you come here??...

Akshat touched his forehead to check his temperature, but it is normal....
Atharva downcast his eyes feeling guilty everytime looking at the elder.... Even after having ugly verbal fight with the elder for his foul behavior towards Aditya... Akshat never step back to take care of him and be with him whenever he needed him and his warmth, Even now on his one call he came here without a second thought....He knows how much he have hurt elder with his poisonous word ... But still elder never back off with from his responsibility....
He wanted his elder brother to slap him and scold him for saying all those mean words to him but he didn't...
He really regret it only if he could go back to the time and stop himself, but the damage was already done by him... He knows elder will never complained him or back off from his duty but will suffer all alone...

Atharva's eyes turn glossy thinking about all those , while Akshat looked at him worriedly... Atharva couldn't restrain himself anymore and hugged the elder tightly....Akshat didn't wait for second and embraced him gently...
With each passing second he is getting restless seeing Atharva's state who is now sobbing against his chest...
All Akshat could do is rub his back gently and telling him to share his worries and to stop crying saying he is there for him ....

And all these is making him cry more .... Akshat shirt is now all wet with his tears stain which he didn't bother about... His primary concern is his brother... He have no clue what the younger is doing here at these time of night and that to crying like a baby though he is not complaining only waiting patiently for him to calm down....
After few minutes he stop sobbing now only his tears were flowing...
Seeing his sob died down, Akshat detached from hugg and wiped his face .... Cupping his cheek he asked softly....

Akshat -  kya hua baccha??.... Why were you crying.... kisne kuch kha kya ??... Bata mujhe...

Akshat voice is so soft as if he talking with a kid... It only made worse for Atharva...

Atharva looked down but Akshat gently held his chin making him look at him....

Atharva whisper - s..sorry bh..bhaiya...

His voice was so low that if Akshat ears were not at him he would have missed it....
Akshat pupils twitch slightly in confusion, but then he started getting clue what it is all about....