12. Misunderstanding!!...

Mr Nadiyaal and Ramesh was taken by the police ....
The people around them were giving them disgusting and meaningful looks....

Atharva looked at Akshat and wishper gritting his teeth...

Atharva - Bhaiya!!... Hum unhe esse kessa jaane de sakte hai ....these bastards....

Akshat mocked - why , don't you have good connection??...use your trick with them as well...

Atharva lowered his head out of guilt.... Akshat saw the regret in his eyes  , but he cant help it ...He deeply sigh as he has to deal with many things and it is not the time to blame anyone... When, he himself was equally at fault... He remembered his encounter with Aditya in jail... And how he raised his hands on him... He really regret doing so....

Akshat sigh- don't worry they would be taken care off .... But we need to wind up the mess....

Atharva nodded seeing his guilty eyes Akshat cupped his face and wiped his tear...

Akshat - I know you did all these for our Abhishek... But,  while fighting for Abhishek we were harming an innocent soul ....who really doesn't deserve these treatment Atharva ... We had made mistake and its our duty to set it right... We know it won't be easy , it won't be easy for him to erase those bitter memories...but least we could do is understand him and have bit of patience within ourselves till he is ready to forgive us ....

Atharva nodded - But woh kabhi mujhe maaf krega??....Jo maine uske saath kiya hai uske baad I don't deserve his forgiveness....

Akshat- Jang Shuru honne se phele hi haar mann li tumne toh ... Maine kha na it will be tough but not impossible...

Atharva - shi khe rhe ho aap...Mai taab taak har nhi manuga jab taak woh mujhe dil se maaf na krde...

Akshat patted his back ....
.
.
.

Meanwhile Aditya is still rooted in his place ...
The truth did shock him to the core.... Till Now he was in delusion that he was being held under custody because he was enable to safe Abhishek .... He never even his dream thought of such a big conspiracy occuring in his college.....

But Now when Truth is out , what about him....What about the problems he faced during these months.... When people around him used to give him disgusting look and mock him for his action which was not even his doing....He had seen people looking at him with hatrate in there eyes .... And wishpering about his upbringing....

And the biggest question how would he face his father....Will his father be guilty for his words for breaking his ties with him.... Will he apologize for his behaviour and if he did can he himself forgive his dad ...

Thinking about all these tears started to flow from his eyes....
He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard bell ringing...He stood and walked out of the court lobby silently...
He is bewildered when he saw media surrounding Nadiyaal and the Peon , bashing them with various questions.... With the help of three constables they were dragged from the crowd....

While Aditya was trying to get out of there silently, one of the journalist saw him and ran towards him making him startled....

Now all the attention is turned towards Aditya ... Seeing Aditya other Reporters also came towards him... and started asking him various questions...

Media- Aditya bhardwaj apko kessa lag rha hai ??... Abh aap pr saare inzaam juth sabit hogye hai??...

Media- Aditya kya app sach jante the ??.. kya aapko bhi Mr Nadiyaal ne sach chupane ke liye dhamki di thi??...

Aditya's squeeze his eyes shut due to all the camera flashes...and covered his ears with his hand to prevent there voice coming into his ears ... But still was enable to do so ....
His breath hitched.. He just want to get out of here ....