8. Let's Take A Break!!!

Aditya with Priya came out of the court....As soon as Media saw them they surrounded both of them ... And started asking various questions regarding Aditya's involvement with the incidence....Getting all the attention from media and flashing of light he got startled....seeing his discomfort Priya held his hand squeezing lightly assuring him no need to worry...He looked at her and gulped nervously....

Media - Aditya bhardwaj are you really the one who pushed Akshat Oberoi's brother?..

Media  - do you have any issue with Abhishek oberoi??...

Media - what you both were doing in the rooftop, did you both fight Before he was been push ?...

Priya had enough she glare at the reporter and sternly said -  This is not the place for baseless accusations. We trust the legal process, and we won't entertain speculation....

Media-  Are you suggesting there's more to the story??...

Priya - I'm suggesting that jumping to conclusions based on rumors isn't journalism. We're here to cooperate with the investigation, and the truth will prevail....

She hold his hand and walk out of there, making media surprised and agape  with her confidence and answer....

They both came towards her car , she  ask him to sit inside...
Aditya sat without questioning her....
Aditya want to talk to her but was hesitant... So Priya asked him....

Priya- kuch khena chate ho Aditya??...

Aditya hesitant- Thank you... Mujhe kabhi laga nahi tha ki, I would be out of the hell of prison but thanks to you....

Priya- thanks bolne ki jarurat nahi hai Aditya ...yeh mera kaam hai and I am being payed to do my job... So there shouldn't be any formalities between us....

Aditya liked her attitude the way she is straight forward with her answer...she is epitome of beauty with brains ....
Aditya had met Priya once before the Trial when she came in prison to know details from him regarding the case and his pov... But he was quite rude with her and not ready to cooperate...

Aditya meekly- I am sorry...

Priya amused by his sudden apologize looked at him raising her eyebrows.....and asked- why???

Aditya murmur - as if you don't know??...

Priya smile innocently asked - what are you talking about?? Mujhe nahi pata Aditya..

Priya Knows why he was been sorry...but she didn't expected him to apologize knowing Aditya is in his teenage where boys have their big fat ego...

Aditya sigh defeated- I am sorry for being rude that day....

Flashbacks....

Adi was laying when a constable ask him that someone came to meet him....

Aditya came to  the waiting area to see who the person is,  and saw a young and beautiful women sitting on the chair waiting for him...he narrowed his eyebrows not knowing her ...he came near her and she signal him to sit down ...he sat  opposite to her....

Hello Adtiya, i am Priya Ahuja tumhari lawyer....

Aditya looked at her surprise ...

Priya- Aditya i will ask you some questions please answers me them truthfully...

Aditya narrowed his eyes in displeasure and said - sabh toh maine bataya na apne statement mai aur abh kya jana chati hai aap...

Priya - mujhe tumhare muh se sunna hai aditya... I don believe the statement return on that paper...

Aditya- you are talking as if you Know me what I can and what I cannot....