Reaction 2:'UNLIMITED IMPRISONMENT '

AUTHOR:YOO READERS, AS YOU CAN SEE NEW CHAPTER IS HERE YAA!! AND YAA IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE A CROSSOVER OF YOUR CHOICE MENTION IT IN THE COMMENT BOX AND IDEAS FOR ONESHOT AND SHORT STORIES INCLUDED TOO.😊

Guy:Who the hell are you talking to did you screwed your mind or what.

Author:YOU.....Nevermind everyone on the screen....

RIMURU:AS I HAVE SITE SEEING IN THE HILL THIS STRANGE GUY CAME AND HE WANTS TO BE MY SUBBORDINATES AT FIRST I WAS SUSPECIOUS BUT RANGA RESSUARED THAT HIS THE DEMON THAT I SUMMONED BEFORE MY DEMON LORD EVOLUTION.

RIMURU:SO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR ME?

NOIR:YES I WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO BE YOUR HUMBLE SERVANT MY LORD.

RIMURU:UHHM RIMURU IS FINE STOP WITH THE MY LORD THING IT CREEPS ME OUT.

NOIR:RIMURU HAI RIMURU SAMA

RIMURU:SO DO YOU HAVE A NAME OR NOT?

Guy:Rimuru dont you dare destory my prefect balance!

Rimuru:Too late sorry(Avoids gaze with the hot headed red head)

Guy:(Uhhh im already started to have a headache)

Rudra:How much magicules do you have anyway to name such a monster?

Veldora:Hmm....If i wasnt still inside him giving my magicules he would have already died the first day he started naming the Goblins.

All except Rimuru:EH?

Velzard:So your saying your like a water tap which provide water when it runs out?

Vedora:(Do u have to explain it like that):(
*Veldora sad noises.

Velgrynd:Sister you dont have to explain like that see you made poor little brother sad.

Vezard:EH?But thats the only good thing he did in his entire life?!

(Veldora soul left the place)

Rimuru:Oii someone catch his soul its leaving(Panic)

Author:Hai...*snaps and brigs Veldora back

Dino:Just continue already and let me sleep(Yawn)

All:Huh who told you to speak.

Dino:.......

Author:Yosh continue.....

RIMURU:OK THEN FROM NOW ONWARDS YOUR NAME WILL BE DIABLO

Guy:(Ok he just Fcking destroyed my balance)

DIABLO:DIABLO I WILL LIFE UP THIS NAME RIMURU-SAMA.

RIMURU:GOOD.

AFTER WHICH RAPHAEL TOLD RIMURU THAT THE ANALYSING OF THE 'UNLIMITED IMPRIONMENT' IS ALMOST COMLETE AFTER WHICH HE MADE HIS WAY TO THE SEALED CAVE TO FINALLY FREE HIS FRIEND.

Veldora:Hoo its gonna be my time to shine.

Luminous:*Tch this stupid overgrown lizard is starting to get on my nerves more.

Benimaru:Ahh.. I remember that day we all frick out sensing that Veldora had return and the town folks was in panic.

Rimuru:Ahhh.. Sorry i didnt tell you guys earlier(Stratch the back of his hair)

AT THE SEALED CAVE....

RIMURU:HMMM...THIS PLACE BRINGS ME BACK MEMORIES.

Vekdora:"It sure does."Replies with a bright smile.