CROSSOVER:TENSURA X DBZ

During the time where universes were fighting with each other for the survival of their lives and their peopleamd enexpected event occurred.

Goku:*Phew* that was a heck of a match, finally is over.

Jiren:Haha your strong Goku i eod love to have a rematch soon.

Goku:Hehe sure🙂👍

Jiren:Hehe i guess it's time to go-

*Rooorrrr*

Grand Priest:What is happening?!

Goku:Look up something is happening!!

Right then the space started to distorte and a crack appeared in the space.

Vegeta:What is going on and enemy attack or what....

Goku:Look something is coming out of it

*Rooorrr*,this might be thier biggest nighmare as to what appeared was not any ordinary creature but it was non other then The "World Destroying Dragon Ivaraje".

Beerus:A Dragon!And this pressure.

Zeno's:This is not good.....

The pressure or aura the dragon was giving out was too much for them and all of them were on their knees even Zeno and the Gods were having hard times and the weaker ones just fainted.

Goku:W-what is h-happening this pressure whst id that t-thing i can't e-even move.

Vegeta:(I'm the prince of Saiyns how can this be,No how is this happening who is that moster)

Zeno:Ahhhh....I can't move so strong.

Grand Priest:Is that a Dragon God is it here to punish us for our sins we did,no this pressure is pure evil and bloodlust and I don't recognise this creature at all where did it came from,how did it appear here?

You might be thinking how did the World Destroying Dragon came here.Well let's go back afew days shall we.

This happening right after Feldway released Ivaraje from its seal to destroy the world.

Everyone had lost hope and waited for their end to come but nothing sort of happened,Why you ask?Well to be precise our MC(Rimuru) came to the rescue.

Rimuru:Looks like i came on time.

Tempestains:RIMURU SAMA!!

Guy:Your late you know!

Rimuru:Komanasai....

Diablo:I knew Rimuru sama would never abondened us.

*Rooorrr*

Rimuru:Let me take care of him first.

Milim:Yaaa bestie give him a nice punch ok noda🙂

Rimuru:Hai hai...

Rimuru:Well then lets play shall we.

*Rooorrrr*

The feirse battle between Rimuru and Ivaraje began.

Their battle were so divastating,the planets,universes were getting destroyed from their sheer power.

Rimuru was taking the lead.He was giving punches from punches without giving Ivaraje a break.

Realising this Ivaraje tried to escape but failed cause there was no way to escape.

Rimuru:TAKE THIS "Nihlity Collapse"