Bruce taking care of Floyd

A/N: First request. Yes, I'm that fast lol hope you guys like it <3

"Floyd, are you okay?" Branch asked discreetly, noticing how his older brother seemed to have become dizzy all of a sudden during the dance.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." He lied, but in the next second he gave it away, when he passed out in the middle of the presentation.

That faint could have been caused by anything, but his brothers were convinced it was a symptom of everything he had been through while in false imprisonment as the life was drained from his body.

"Hey, I think he's waking up."

Floyd recognized the voice of one of his brothers as he slowly regained consciousness.

"Guys, don't get on top of him, let him breathe." Bruce ordered firmly, gesturing for them to move back a little. He had already been through a similar situation with one of his children, so he knew exactly what to do.

"Hey, guys." He said weakly with a smile.

"What happened there on the stage? You almost killed us from a heart attack." John Dory said, checking his temperature by placing his hand on his forehead.

"I think I forgot to breathe properly while dancing, or because I forgot to eat before the performance." He tried to give a logical explanation for what happened, but this did not reassure his brothers. "But I'm feeling much better now..."

"No, you're not getting up anymore today." Bruce said as he gently laid his younger brother back on the bed. "What if it's not that? What if it's something more serious? You almost died at Mount Rageous."

He had to admit that he was a little bothered by all the care his brothers took with him after everything that happened, but he couldn't blame them, if it were any of them in his place he would also act like that.

"For today we think it's better for you to rest and not make any more efforts." Clay said, which everyone else agreed with.

He decided not to question, to put them at ease.

"Okay, but what am I going to do while I'm stuck in this bed?" He asked.

"The kids will keep you company." Bruce said, whistling to call his children, after which they entered the room one by one and surrounded the bed.

"Uncle Floyd, are you okay?" One of them asked, sitting down next to him.

He smiled and reached out his hand, patting his nephew's head.

"I'm better, don't worry." He replied. 

"Okay, now everyone is happy, the show must go on." Bruce said. "I'd better stay out in case he needs anything."

"Okay." Branch reluctantly agreed. "But if anything happens, anything, let us know and we'll hurry back here."

"Okay, I'll let you know." The second older brother agreed.

Branch nodded and gave Floyd a quick kiss on the forehead before returning to the stage. "Love you, brother."

Soon Clay kissed him on the forehead too, followed by John Dory, Viva, Poppy, until they all returned to the show.

"Daddy, Daddy, will you let me take care of Uncle Floyd?" One of them asked anxiously.

"No, honey, you wouldn't know what to do, daddy will take care of it, okay?" He replied.

Seeing that his son was crestfallen at his response, he quickly said something to cheer him up.

"But someday, who knows?" He said, which made the little hybrid perk up again.

"How did you feel before you passed out?" One of them asked Floyd with eyes full of curiosity.

"Suddenly everything went dark and I... I passed out." Floyd tried to explain as best he could.

"Do you need anything else? Another pillow? A glass of water?" Bruce asked him.

"I don't think so, I'm fine." Floyd replied with a smile.

It was then that he remembered when his brother said he might have passed out because he forgot to eat before the performance.

"I'll bring you something to eat then." He decided, before running into the restaurant's kitchen.

He allowed it, seeing that he was indeed hungry when his belly growled.

He couldn't be happier that he was back together with his brothers and that everyone was back together again after 20 years.