Floyd x Reader (lemon)

A/N: Hey guys! I'm here at the beginning to give two warnings. The first is that this chapter has EXTREMELY explicit sexual descriptions, so if you want to continue seeing Floyd with the eyes you see him now, you'd better stop here. Second, if you are under 18, please, don't tell your parents lol

You had never been so happy, the troll you loved had agreed to be your boyfriend after all the time it took you to take the initiative to declare your feelings to him.

But that all ended, when one fine day, he disappeared without a trace, as if he had ceased to exist.

People gave you thousands of reasons that Floyd could have had to disappear, but you didn't believe it was like him to go somewhere and be absent without telling anyone, much less you, who was his girlfriend.

You decided to go after him yourself, even though you had no clue as to where he could be. You felt in your heart that wherever he was, his life was at risk.

Coincidentally, you ended up joining the brothers he hadn't seen in a long time and who were also coming to his rescue.

Knowing everything that had happened to him only made you even more worried.

After you almost lost the love of your life to those tall and cruel phonies, you decided that every day you would show him how much you loved him.

You could not have the opportunity to do that again.

After everything he had been through, Floyd was afraid to sleep alone, as he had been kidnapped while he was sleeping. You readily offered for him to sleep with you for as long as he needed.

You also agreed to move to the troll village so you could be close to him while he reconnected with his brothers.

Just imagining everything he went through made your heart sink, Floyd was the sweetest and kindest person you knew, he was the one who least deserved to suffer the way he did.

"Good night, sweetheart." Floyd said as he yawned, snuggling into your side on the bed.

"Good night, my love." You said as you leaned foward, brushed away the strand of hair from his forehead and placed a kiss on it.

You couldn't sleep, your eyes remained open and you looked at him, thinking about how lucky you were to have him back to you.

He opened his beautiful sleepy eyes again for some reason and ended up realizing that you were still looking at him.

"What?" He asked, a beautiful smile drawn on his lips.

"Have I told you I love you more than anything in this world?" You asked, reaching out and caressing his face.

"Yes, but I'll never get tired of hearing you say it." He replied in a sweet tone of voice. "I love you too."

You smiled and leaned forward, giving him a kiss on the lips.

It was just supposed to be a quick kiss, but you couldn't stop yourself when your beloved reached out and his hand caressed your body through your clothes. He had a beautiful innocent little face, but only you knew he wasn't that innocent.

Without thinking twice, you threw yourself on top of him and joined your lips to his in another kiss, this time more sinful and passionate. He let out a muffled moan against your mouth when your tongue invaded the inside of his mouth.

His eyes were heavy with sleep, he knew he didn't had enough energy to do that, but your lustful actions were preventing him from sleeping.

"Mmn, baby, not tonight, I'm almost asleep..." Floyd murmured between groans, while you kissed and nibbled his neck. A breathless moan left his lips when you sucked on his skin and left a visible purple mark on his neck, like you were marking your territory.