Author's Note

Hello My Little Droplets ❤️

So this is basically the third publication of this book. But this will have major changes. This is a serial with two books under the series name "WITH THE WIND."

The first book is, of course, as you can see, 🪶 FALLEN FEATHERS 🪶. The name of the second book will be revealed later when it comes out.

Actually, this is my first story. But since this was too heavy to write, I unpublished it until I was ready, and now I think I am because I have experience in writing heavy stories now.

Okay. So this story is basically about Bright, Win, Mew, Gulf, and Love. But this is NOT a full BL. This is a half BL. Bright and Win will not be a couple here, whereas they will be best friends with a lot of bromance. MewGulf will be a main couple along with TayNew and MaxTul as side couples. We also have a lot more characters in this story, and you will be able to discover their relationships on your way through the story. 😆

This is also not just a love story but a story of family, friendship, drama, healing, and a lot more. I can assure you that you will feel all kinds of emotions while reading this, so I urge you to give this a try.

But there is a little request I need to make this time. While you read this story, please leave a lot of comments, and please give me your votes 🥺. This is a very heavy story, and I want your encouragement to keep going.

One thing I can say is that you will have consistent updates of this story until it ends because I have it written in my library. So you don't have to worry, you can expect one chapter every day!

With that being said, let me end with the usual thing I say. Be kind to each other in this Little Droplets family, make friends, and spread love! ❣️

The main character introduction and the prologue are out herewith!

Yours loving author,
~ Aqua Say ~