Chapter 05: Everything Will Be All Right

"Aren't you going to go in?"

Push asked while sighing, looking at Mew, who was contemplating in front's of the door of Love's room for pretty good minutes.

Though Mew had a lot of courage inside of him, he just did not know how to put it together and face the kids. He turned back to Push to tell the guy that he kind of wanted to chicken out when his mouth gaped and stared back at the person behind Push, who was smiling at him.

Looking at Mew's mouth, which opened and closed like of a goldfish, Push also turned back to meet a greeting Win.

"Good morning, Phi."

Win greeted first while Tay and New, who were beside him, bowed to the two men.

For a moment, Mew stopped in his tracks.

Did Nong just greet me? Good morning? Not angry anymore?

He felt overjoyed as a kid who got candy.

"Good morning Nong."

He replied to Win, smiling from ear to ear

Guessing from the atmosphere and the faces of Tay and New, he could guess the problems between the bodyguards and Win were somehow solved and he felt glad about that.

"What are you waiting for na Phi? Let's go inside."

Win said, sounding welcoming and normal. Win knew why Mew was hesitant to go inside and after the rows of the previous day, obviously, it was hard for Mew.

"P'Tay, P'New, please stay outside and P'Push I hope you refrain from asking them any questions about the incident. We will talk about that later and at the moment, it is totally solved from my side."

Win said, to which all of them nodded.

With that, Mew and Win went inside the room while Push patted the backs of Tay and New, smiling slightly.

Actually, Push did feel bad for the both of them when he thought about the line of incidents.

They agreed with him and Mew not to tell Win about anything and then when Win found out, it must have been a hell. Though he would appreciate it if they could somehow manage to stop the kids from entering into the files, still he could imagine why they were not able to do that.

The little devils aren't easy to handle.

-----

As Mew and Win entered the room, both Love and Gulf stopped their bickering at once and immediately the atmosphere fell silent as both the parties kept looking at each other without knowing what to do.

"Awkward much?"

Mew asked teasingly, deciding to break the silence.

"Guilty tripping much?"

Love countered back, smirking in the same tone.

Win and Gulf chuckled and settled on Love's bed along with her, crossing their legs while Mew also sat on the bed facing them.

"Well... I'm sorry."

Mew started directly and said genuinely, looking at them, to which Win replied immediately. It would be a lie if someone said they did not regret shouting at Mew. Mew is their favorite cousin to begin with.

"We are sorry too, Phi. The temper countered so bad and getting to know Aunt Lisa's death was a murder, kind of triggered the rage. But I am really sorry for shouting at you. Shouldn't have done that."

Mew nodded at Win and then smiled at Love and then, when he was about to turn to Gulf, the boy murmured in a low voice.

"Also, P'Mew..."