Chapter 02: The Darkness They Hold

Suppasits, Metawins, Kanawuts, Kaewcharoens, and Jutamats are known as the most powerful families in Thailand for many reasons, and the darkness they hold inside them is one of them.

In the world where the balance of the world remains as ying and yang, these families played their roles to balance the elite society of Thailand. The five families held their power in Thailand back in time to as much as people could remember.

Kaewcharoens and Jutamats were sworn enemies of the other three families, and if asked why, it was just because they wanted the three to get demolished. The fight for power among the people of wealth is more crucial than the fight for hunger among the poor.

Suppasits, Metawins, and Kanawuts, on the other hand, being ever supportive to anyone, tried their best to uphold the peace among the families until one point where Kaewcharoens and Jutamats crossed the line.

Until that day, "The Blood Bath" happened. Until one day, they saw one of the greatest families of the country going down because of the lust these two families had for power. Until they saw fire, blood, and destruction in front of their own eyes. Until they were left with nothing to bring that family any justice because not a single proof of the crime remained to be discovered. It was covered just as an accident in the household when it was clearly an exploited plan. That was when everything built up. That was when "The Pool" was created.

"The Pool" as how it was called by the general public, was the unknown organization which revealed heavy murders and co-operate crimes which were unable to be tracked down by the Police or which have been long buried due to lack of proof. Not even the Security Departments knew who "The Pool" was or who handled them, but both "The Pool" and Police had a very silent agreement of supporting each other.

"The Pool" was actually handled by Suppasits, Metawins, and Kanawuts, which was first created to unveil the mystery behind "The Blood Bath" and later turned out to be extra helpful to the general public. Being inside the co-operate business itself, having power and being influential, the three families bonded together were more than capable of revealing things that can't be solved by the police and government units collected.

Kaewcharoens and Jutamats were aware of the three families having their own security systems. The bodyguard firm "Leaf" was a business the three families carried on as joint shareholders and is known as the best bodyguard firm in Thailand. But what none knew was that behind the mask of Leaf was "The Pool."

"The Pool" was established by the grandfathers of Mew, Gulf and Win and Love after "The Blood Bath" and since then was the loyal syndicate of the three families which was bound to protect, secure and eliminate any threats that was coming in their way.

Though the syndicate was created to bring out justice to the family who were the victims of "The Blood Bath", no matter how skilled or tactful, they were not able to track a single proof against the Jutamats and Kaewcharoens.

That was because those two families made sure none other than them, and the victimized family knew anything about how the crime really happened. Well... it was quite obvious that no one would be able to get any proof out of the mouths of those two families. But if someone was to ask whether they were sure of destroying all the proof, obviously the answer will be a yes or... is it, really? Did everyone of that victimized family die as the prey of the blood bath, or were there any survivors?

****

Introducing the main members of "The Pool"