𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

hi my lovely readers,

welcome to girl crush! the tumultuous road of teenage romance that will make you want to tear yourself apart.

again, don't really have a lot of experience writing books (you already know if you've read my other book, and if you did i feel so bad for you) so i hope you'll forgive me as god told you to do.

again and again, i implore you to disregard all spelling errors and cringey themes because i was so bored and marcel ruiz is my future husband (he doesn't know it yet so don't tell him). i sincerely hope you will vote and comment on this story.

my style of updating is a little twisted because girl's gotta eat, y'know. i really try to update by season where i just upload a lot of chapters altogether so i don't leave you hanging (except for the obvious cliffhanger at the end in which case i need you to hold on for dear life because it might be a little while before i upload again) and it looks more orderly that way.

the main character nailea devora (love love love her revlon line please follow her on insta i beg you) is half mexican and cuban in the story, but irl she is of real mexican roots and a fluent latina so i feel blessed that i found her at the right time.

i hope you love this story, but not like i'm counting on that (if you don't like this story i will cry) and i am super chill about that stuff (i am a basket base don't upset me i belong in a psychiatric ward ).

totally no pressure (lots of pressure)

ly hoes,

aleks