Season 2 Chapter 4: The Return of a Comrade

(A/N): You might see some mistakes. I got too lazy to fix them.

It was a snowy day. Of course, everyone was in the mansion Including the myths. Well, besides AloneTraveler. Aqua was stitching up Kazuma's tracksuit.

Aqua: Achoo!

Kazuma: My, oh my, are you catching a cold? Take care, now.

Aqua: You're sounding pretty nasal yourself, Kazuma-san. I'll hurry and fix this tracksuit for you.

Kazuma: You're the one who threw it in the fireplace, though.

Aqua stomach rumbles.

Kazuma: My, oh my, feeling hungry?

Aqua: Actually, I guess I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

Kazuma: You're the one who got carried away and spend all our money on booze, though. 

Fiddlepat: She is the one at fault? Pretty sure you're the one who said you will pay up everyone's drinks yesterday.

Kazuma: NO ONE WAS TALKING TO YOU!!!

Fiddlepat: You screaming at me just proves me right you know? But yeah, I guess Aqua did waste a bit of our money.

Aqua: BUT... EVERYONE WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN PARTYING!

Aqua sees Kazuma holding her secret bottle of booze.

Aqua: That looks like the fancy bubbly I had hidden under my bed...

Kazuma: I wonder if the pawn shop's open...

Aqua gets up and tries to get her booze back. Kazuma was pushing her away.

Aqua: Give it back! That's my last bottle! It's my last hope!

Kazuma: I'm gonna go trade it for cash right now! And if I can't, I'll just drink it all right here! Maybe that would warm me up a little!

Aqua: *crying* Don't! I can't fall asleep if I'm not holding that bottle!

Fiddlepat: At things are still normal around here...

Both Megumin and Fiddlepat see RUST_010 and G0Z who are still in a hangover.

Megumin: They have been like that for quite a while. How come you're not like them Fiddlepat?

Fiddlepat: Hmm...

*Flashback*

*Flashback ends*

Fiddlepat: And somehow, those maids managed to beat the drunkenness out of me. So yeah, that's why I'm fine unlike those two bozos on the floor.

Megumin: Wow...

Kazuma: *Still yelling at Aqua* You're making demands like that after burning my tracksuit! You out to go sell that raiment, too!

Aqua: What are you saying?! This raiment is part of my identity as a goddess! There's no way I can sell it! Are you stupid? Why are you being so stupid?!

Kazuma: *raises hand* STEAL!

Kazuma manages to steal Aqua's scarf. 

Aqua: AAHHH KAZUMA-SAMA! I'm SORRY FOR GETTING CARRIED AWAY, SO PLEASE STOP!!!

Kazuma: SHUT UP! We haven't repaid any of our debt and Darkness still isn't back! Not to mention, CLEETUS IS FUCKING DEAD!!!

Megumin winces at the mention of Cleetus. Fiddlepat places a comforting hand on her shoulder.