Season 2 Chapter 10: Kazuma's Party VS Hans

Cultists Mob: Slay the demons! Defeat the Demon King!

The Cultist were outside of the inn. They were all want Aqua to be tied up and they are calling her a witch.

Cultist Mob: Imposter! Imposter! Imposter!

While they were yelling and stuff, Aqua and the others were fleeing. They were floating away on Aqua's raiment. The Mob later notice them.

Chuck_Lloyd: The Aqua imposter's running away!

Cleetus and Megumin were trying to make Fiddlepat snap out of it.

Cleetus Jr: Just wake up damn it! I know it's sad and it hurts but they're gone! At least for now.

Megumin: Please stop with this! You're making us worried!

Fiddlepat:

Everyone soon made it to an alley where they can hide for a bit.

Aqua: I think the water source is the problem. That makes sense. If I can purify that, the hot springs should all turn back to normal. I'll cut all the rotten smell at the source!

AloneTraveler: There she is! The self-proclaimed Aqua is there! Come on fellas! Let's get this bitch and tie her up!

Cleetus Jr: *Sighs* This is just sad...

Fiddlepat: What is life...?

Everyone was starting to run away from the mob. Cleetus was dragging a devasted Fiddlepat.

Kazuma: Do you really have to save the people who are saying all that?! Despite it being AloneTraveler?!

Aqua: But they're my darling faithful!

Cleetus Jr: I'm not sure about that one buster, they sure want you gone!

They all then managed to find the water source, but first, they have to face the first obstacle. Guards. They were not letting them in.

Aqua: Come on, I'm an archpriest with the Axis church! here, look at my adventure card! 

Guard #1: You can't go in, archpriest or not.

Guard #2: One of the overseers just said not to let anyone else in.

Kazuma: Overseer?

Aqua: Honorable members of the Axis church... It's important that you do this. It's the right thing to do. by letting us through, this town will be-

Both Guards: Oh, we're in the Eris Faith.

Aqua: Why?! Come on, let us through! The water source up ahead is in danger! I just want to save the town!

Cleetus Jr: We are cooked at this rate.

Guard #1: No means no, miss.

Guard #2: Go on, head back home.

Aqua then goes up to Guard #2 and tries to flirt with him.

Aqua: Wait a minute! Y'know, you're actually kinda... pretty attractive, in a way! You're profile looks like a red dragon. It's pretty cool!

Cleetus Jr: Wow... such L rizz right there.

Guard #2: Are you saying I have a lizard face?!

Aqua: Fine. If you really don't want to let me in, I'll tell the Axis church that your Eris sect members were saying terrible things about our faith.