Season 2 Chapter 7: Wealth and a Totally safe Trip

Aqua was making tea. Age made sure she to make it perfectly. After perfectly finishing the tea, she hands it to Fiddlepat who then later hands it to Kazuma. The other look on in confusion. Megumin though, she looks like she's about to lose it.

Fiddlepat: Aqua made some of the finest quality tea, Kazuma-san.

Kazuma: Quite.

Kazuma was wearing a robe. he takes the tea, and he drinks it.

Kazuma: This is hot water.

Aqua: Oh, how carless of me.

Kazuma: Could it perhaps be that you purified the tea?

Fiddlepat: We are both ever sorry for that mistake Kazuma-san. Would you like her to remake the tea?

Kazuma: That sounds delightful. Thank you, Fiddlepat. I'll finish this as it is *Drinks again* Yep, it's hot water!

Cleetus Jr: Do my eyes deceive me or is Fiddlepat actually doing something wholesome for once?

RUST_010: Especially with Kazuma, that sure is not something you see every day.

Chuck_Lloyd: It sure is nice to see this side of Fiddlepat.

Megumin: YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT!

Megumin finally snaps not wanting to see this anymore. She starts to apologize to Kazuma for calling his Buffy tiny.

Megumin: I'll apologize for what happened the other day! So please, turn back to normal, Kazuma!

Kazuma: The other day? Oh, that matter. The wealthy don't have enough time for such quibbles. Cleetus! Why not join us for a tea?

Cleetus Jr: Am I British?

Kazuma: No.

Cleetus Jr: Then nah.

Megumin started to tear up. She couldn't handle this situation anymore. She starts apologizing to Kazuma again.

Megumin: *Bows repeatedly* I'm so sorry! So please, go back to normal! You're being really creepy right now!

AloneTraveler comes back. He appears sweaty.

AloneTraveler: Hey guys... I'm back.

RUST_010: Lord! What's up with the sweatiness?

AloneTraveler: Me and Yunyun had a duel. She sure is making some progress.

Chuck_Lloyd: You sure it weas just a duel? I don't think you'll let anyone beat you that easy.

AloneTraveler: What are you implying... old man?

AloneTraveler was panting.

Cleetus Jr: Did you and Yunyun secretly-

AloneTraveler: Finish that sentence and I will mangle you! It was only a duel!

Megumin comes crying to AloneTraveler. She clings onto him.

Megumin: AloneTraveler! You have to help me! Kazuma is scaring me! Just look at him! He is not acting the same!

Kazuma: I have no idea what you mean. I'm acting the same way I always do.

AloneTraveler: What's up with her?

G0Z: Something about 300 Million coming in.

AloneTraveler: Okay? How is that making him not act "Normal"?

Fiddlepat: The finest quality tea is ready once again, Kazuma-san!

AloneTraveler: What in the fuck? Fiddlepat?