6: More Questions Than There Are Answers

"Morana..." Shimazu broke the silence after the young healer left to return to her shop. "Who did this?"

"I can not say." She mumbles as she keeps her head low.

"This person uses a form of rare cultivation." Yamada points out that he had heard of someone with a strange type of cultivation that could cause such damage.

"Cultivation? How can you tell?" Shimazu asked as he could tell that there was something Morana didn't want to say.

Yamada thought for a moment before he spoke, "I have heard, and I have only seen a glimpse of this, but there is a man who can control living things. He uses a type of cultivation that allows him to control things, using strings to attach to his targets. It's a fierce technique."

Morana couldn't stomach what Yamda was saying as she covered her mouth. The two men saw and moved in anticipation, grabbing a bucket where Morana had let up what was on her stomach. Yamada held the bucket for Morana as Shimazu rubbed her back.

"With a reaction like that, I'd say she knows this person." Atagi blurted out as Gojou had run off. Seconds later, he had come back with more water. He handed it to Morana, who was thankful for the water to wash down the horrible taste that was left in her mouth from the vomit.

"Atagi, we don't know that." Shimazu tried to defend Morana.

"He's right." Morana breathed slowly as she realized that the only way for her to grow was to be truthful. So far, these men have shown to be trustworthy, specifically Shiamzu. What she thought would be him betraying her was him trying to protect her.

All eyes were on her as Morana slowed her breathing. "Shimazu..."

Prince Rogue didn't take long to catch up to his brother

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Prince Rogue didn't take long to catch up to his brother. There was obvious tension between the two as the young prince glared at his older brother. They were close to reaching the palace gates.

"For once, could you have some decency?" Prince Rogue grumbles, showing off his displeasure towards his older brother. It was abnormal for Rogue to show his annoyance towards others, but his brother was an exception.

"Don't get me started. She's from Aokuma, in the Kokuryuu clan territory." Vokun hissed as he returned the glare to his brother.

"And? It's clear she's no threat; she saved two innocent children. We both know that anyone from that clan would have killed them in an instant." Rogue pointed out.

"Then you must be blind." Vokun groaned in frustration.

"It can't be that serious," Prince Rogue scoffed, unconcerned by his brother's frustrations. "So, she's from the Kokuryuu clan, big deal. It's not like she's some assassin trying to take us down."

Vokun glared at his brother, unconvinced by his apathy toward the situation. "That isn't all," the elder prince sighed. "She was looking at the katana with interest."

The Shadows In Our Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें