Chapter 1

POV Conner and Miranda

A few years ago Mommy had went through a rough patch in her life.  She left lost during this time.  Daddy and his roommates had a video call with us.  We are in California that weekend.  Monday started that trial. Of course, we stayed there for a couple of weeks to make sure that she was alright.  Just before we went back we decided to live there to be closer to our parents and their friends.

         End of POV

The 🌞 peeked for behind the ☁️ to brighten her room. Miranda woke up to get ready for work. She made breakfast for them to eat.  Coffee is brewing on the counter.  Minutes after that Conner follows.

"Good morning Twin," he told her.

"Morning Mike Jr," Miranda replied.

Our apartments and 🏘️ are now alive and noisy. Everyone else joins them in the kitchen.Kisses are exchanged between the   twins. The teams slowly followed this cue. Within minutes our meals are in their final minutes of the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The teams  and families sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after that we put the dirty dishes in our sinks.

First day of 🏫 and work pictures are taken. They are sent in the group chat.  Before the Twins leave the 🏠 they send a text to me.

            Texting

Twins:  lunch today bring Uncle Jim

Me: Not sure how their work schedule is. I will ask him.

Twins: okay. Tell them to be safe 

Me: same to you guys.

Twins: we♥️you. Bye

Me: ♥️ you

               end of texting

They are finally driving to their jobs. Jon tells their parents that he hopes that there isn't any hacking that will affect them. 

" Does this goes back to what Jim did to your  sister in law," they inquired.

" Yes it does," he replied to their parents.

T was 😡 at him for months. He had taken her 💻 to the FBI IT department to get the software updated.

Across town I pulled into my spot in the garage. I went to the locker room to put away my bag. The team arrived one by one. Of course, they get changed.

"Good morning Captain America and Peanut gallery," I greeted.

" Morning 😴 and Fairy Dust," They replied.

 They gave me 😘 on the cheek.

Wait for us please. I pulled aside Captain America. The twins want to have lunch with us today.  Oh that is nice. Let's go to the others first.

All of us went into the briefing room. I stood in my corner listening. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out for that day. Conversations are on their work schedule.

The day's work load is pretty light. I would ♥ ️ to go to lunch with your kids. Chris will send you the address to her family's food truck. Ok I will tell the kids.

Patrol day duties are that day. They are split up into three teams of two. Captain Cortez and I are working. Keeping track of 20 David. You're looking really happy today.