Chapter 11

The 🌞 peeked for behind the ☁️ to brighten their room.  Conner woke up first. He made breakfast for himself to eat.  Coffee is brewing on the counter.  Minutes after that they followed.

"Good morning Twin," he told her.

"Morning Mike Jr," Miranda replied.

Our apartments and 🏘️ are now alive and noisy. Conner prepped two bagged lunch. The teams slowly followed this cue. Within minutes our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The teams  and families sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after that we put the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Minutes after that Conner starts feeling sick. Uncle Jon realizes this and asks " Kiddo What's wrong."

" I don't know I am still going into work," He replied

Their Uncle is very worried soon  Miranda and I will be too.

The teams and kids grabbed their belongings. Later on,  we locked the front 🚪.Our apartments and 🏠 are now left vacant. Everyone went to their mission.

 Moments after that all the Kay siblings are at 🏫. As well as Kelly and Mel. Meanwhile back with Annie  cleaning up the breakfast stuff and getting into her own work. Tuana also at work.

Hondo parks in his spot. We went into the 🏢 together. Handing him my bag to put in the locker room. Seconds later I took the lunches to put them in the fridge. Daddy get changed. The team arrives one by one. Of course, they get changed.

" Good morning 😴," Captain America greeted.

"Morning Captain America and Peanut gallery," I replied.

They gave me 😘 on the cheeks and wrists.

Seconds later all of us went into the briefing room. I stood in my corner listening. They are talking about their mission. Assignments are handed out for that day. Conversations are on their work schedule.

Black Betty is nice and full. The guys and Chris were in their regular places. Jokes are cracked and laughter is loud. Luca pulled into their crime scene.

Meanwhile back at headquarters that morning. Captain Cortez is working.  I walked into the room and stood beside her. She handed me my work stuff. Hicks walks in behind me. Soon greetings are exchanged between us. He took his tablet and com set.

Black Betty  full of 🥵 and 😩 cops. It's parked in front of the 🏢. They took their quick 🚿. A short debrief is my family rushed us with hugs.

Lunch is promptly served and delivered at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone else took out their food from the fridge. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we threw away our trash in the  🗑️.

I have this werid feeling that something is wrong with my brother. One of their coworkers comes running in. We need you now. I am coming. Bring your phone with you.  They walked back to where Conner was with another coworker.

Meanwhile back over at headquarters where I am in the control room with Jessie and Hicks.  Their faces changed when the call came in. Go  Tia, we'll call it in and tell Luca.  I grabbed my things and  head to the hospital. Tan notifies the team.

They are still at the crime scene.  Captain America  jumps in the cruiser with a  uniform.  He changes once they get back to the headquarters.  Tia is already  there with their grandparents and Uncle. I'll send the team after the mission.

Graceland arrives there before SWAT with Captain America. I am burrowed in his clean SWAT shirt. Mikey kisses my forehead while greeting everyone. Their coworkers came through the door.  Minutes after that the group is finally complete with SWAT still dressed in their gear.

Soon our doctor came out asking " Friends and Family of Conner."  We  need to talk to his parents first then you may visit. The pair of us followed the doctor to his office. Conner fainted at work today. We took some tests. It's nothing major. Conner is going to stay here tonight.

We  will set up a bed in his room for either you or his sister. Miranda has been in his room since they came in this afternoon.  The women head in first this time.  I tapped my  daughter's shoulder. Grandma is going to take you home after this. Chris ordered an uber for them.

Once the guys switched places with them.  The uber is outside waiting for them.  Grandma gave the driver their address.  Minutes after that they are home. As Mikey is staying the night. Luca told everyone in the room that Hicks would stop in the next morning.

Black Betty  full of 🥵 and 😩 cops. It's parked in front of the 🏢. They took their quick 🚿. A short debrief is made. Everyone grabbed our belongings. They exchanged goodbyes to each other. Hybrid Mike were the only ones that didn't say anything. There's an extra five minutes of talking. Our headquarters and parking lot is now a 👻 town. As the hospital parking lot isn't so quiet.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Our usual drinks were 🍺 for the grownups and 🧃 for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is now clean.