Chapter 13

The 🌞 peeked for behind the ☁️ to brighten their room.  Miranda woke up first. He made breakfast for himself to eat.  Coffee is brewing on the counter.  Minutes after that they followed.

"Good morning Twin," he told her.

"Morning Mike Jr," Miranda replied.

Our apartments and 🏘️ are now alive and noisy. Miranda made breakfast for them to eat. The teams slowly followed this cue. Within minutes our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves. Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. The teams  and families sat in our assigned seats at the tables. We ate together like one big happy family. Soon after that we put the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I grabbed both the helmet and the motorcycle. Adventure time for me that morning. Swerving through the many streets of LA like it's owner. Over at the Warren 🏡 Conner decides that he's heading over to East LA. Later on, Conner pulled into our driveway. He rang the doorbell. Captain America opened the front 🚪 to let him in. Greetings are exchanged between them. Duke was very excited to see him.

I pulled in a little while after and checked the mail. Marcos passed and said hi. Seconds later I opened the 🚪 to go inside. My guys turned their heads in my direction. The mail, keys, and helmet are all left by the 🚪.  Minutes after that I took a quick 🚿 to change. Lunch is promptly served and delivered at 12:00 pm California time. Everyone else took out their food from the fridge. Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Conner stayed up for a little while with the guys playing video games. His  👀 got heavy soon. Go take a nap Connor. Your mom will show you to either of our rooms.  Duke followed behind us.

I walked back into the family room to sit on the 🛋️. Conner came here to spend time with you. We figured that out a lot. Plus he gets tired of being around Jon all the time. It's sort of like what Erica thinks is happening between Captain America and I.

An hour or so later Conner woke up from his nap looking and feeling rested. Soon he joined us in the family room. Duke is following right behind him. All my boys are with me so I am happy. There's a man watching your 🏠 when I got here earlier.

Marcos is his name. He looks very scary. Your mom thought the same thing when she first started coming over here. I call him Gangfriend. Of course it took me some time to get used to him.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm California time. Everyone dished out our food to eat. Our usual drinks were 🍺 for the grownups and 🧃 for the kids. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

We broke up into our usual boys vs girls groups. Chris and Tan cleared the tables. I wiped down every surface with a rag. Annie unpacked the dishwasher. The guys washed the dishes to refill it with the wet ones. Every kitchen is now clean.

Family time continues in front of the TV. We shared our favorite TV shows with the group. The twins were to their rooms to change into their jammies and brush their teeth. Later on, they returned to the couch. Enjoying the time with their grandparents and Uncle.

Within minutes greetings are exchanged between us. He bends down to give Duke a pet. The group of us walked him to the 🚪. Connor jumped into the car to drive off. It didn't take very long to get 🏠 that night.

Connor walks through the 🚪. He puts down his keys on the table by the 🚪. Greetings are exchanged between us. They sent their regards. I am going to take a quick 🚿 to change.

"Goodnight dad," he mentioned.

" Night son,'' Senior answered.

They head to their rooms after saying goodnights to each other. I am missing the days when we had to tell them a story and tuck them in. Mikey is feeling the same way over at Graceland. Even when they used to sneak into our 🛏️when they were little. Now Conner does that with his sister.

Meanwhile back in the family room with the team still watching TV. As the laughter is dying down slowly now. Our TV sets and family room lights are turned off . The team went to our own bedrooms. Everyone else joins them soon in Dreamland that night.