𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗

The boys in some way, they found Yn position were easily.
...
Yoongi: guys they are near the xxx restaurant
Jin: let's go we don't have much time
They all nod and went to the destination.
...
Yn and her friends come out from the xxx restaurant after eating.
Yn: gosh my arms are hurting
She said hissing in pain
Archi: don't worry the pain will go sonner
Hudson: now let's go home and rest or we can watch a movie together
They all nod agreeing with him
Yn was about to enter in the car but stopped by a hold on her hand, she turns around and see Taehyung.
Fear was visible in her eyes.
Taehyung: where are you going?
He said looking suspiciously at her
Yn: le-av-e my h-an-d
Yn's group come out from the car after seeing Taehyung and Jimin.
Henry: leave her hand
He said taking Yn's hand out from Taehyung's hand.
Yn tried to free herself from his grip but he was more stronger than her so she stopped trying.
Taehyung didn't care much about her friends and starts leaving from there toward his car.
Jimin: don't you never dare to come near her, this is the last warning, and if you try be ready for the consequences
He said with his dark eyes, powerful aura, deep voice.
Archie was about to say something but Hudson stopped him, because he knows that it's useless talking to them.
They saw their car disappearing from their eyes. They were worried for sure for Yn, but they can't do nothing.
...
Once Jimin and Taehyung come back home with Yn, they called others to the living room.
Jin: where you were?
He said with anger clearly visible in his voice making Yn scared.
Yn: I wa-
Jhope: WHERE?!
Yn: idk
Namjoon: IDK? ARE YOU SERIOU-
Yoongi: you were with two BOYS
Jungkook: don't you have any shame?
Yn started crying, herself know that she is innocent and she didn't do nothing wrong but they way they were talking was making her scared.
Yn: the day they at-tac-ked yo-ur ho-use I don't w-h-at happ-ened b-ut I wo-ke u-p in a dif-fe-rent roo-m
She said with her sobs
?? Pov:
I do believe you, ik that we are doing wrong, I'm so sorry princess, ik that you didn't wrong, I'm thankful to him that he saved you the day of attack. Don't worry I will try to calm down them.
Taehyung: such a shameless girl
Jimin: you are not anymore their friend, you can't go with them, you can't step outside this house alone UNDERSTAND?
Yn flinch but still nodded.
Jin: now fucking stop crying like a pathetic bitch and go to your room, mom and dad are coming house after some hours, be presentable
Yn nod and immediately went to her so called room.
...
Once Yn was in the room, she closed the door and started crying.
Crying become her habit. The words that they had said to her was hurting her very much. It was not the first time that someone had called her with "pathetic bitch" but still it was hurting her.
She didn't notice but she slept on the floor crying.
?? Pov:
I come to my princess room and see her sleeping on the floor, I immediately picked her and lay down her on the bed comfortably. I see dry tears on her cheeks making me feel shit and a bastard. I wipe her tears and pecked her all face and lastly I whisper "I love you princess" before stepping out from the room after making sure that she is sleeping peacefully.
...

GUYS I'M BACKKK!!! DID YOU MISSED ME?! ❤😭
I'm so sorry for making you all wait, but don't worry I'm here now♡ I missed this so much😭...and comment what do you think is "?? :", I'm curious to read the comments. Love you all, take care♡