𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟗

Iseul pov:
I'm here today with someone special who can help me very easily with my plan. I wasn't expecting that he/she would agree and help me with the plan. Better for me. We were discussing about something when my eyes fall on the table in front of us. It was Yoongi oppa. What he is doing here? What if he is hearing everything? What if he gets to know about the person with me?
Iseul: "x" let's go, my cousin is here
"x" nod and they both went out from there to a less place with people mostly without their families members.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

Like this I week passed.
Yn was finally living a normal life, with her lovely family and friends. She was glad that she was now away to the Kim family. She understood that they weren't a normal family. In this days she got to know that they are maf1as. They do many illegal things. But someway her bound with Taehyung has changed.
They were more calm with each other. Taehyung wasn't anymore rude with her. He started respecting her. But Yn was happy with her two brothers, Jimin and Jihoon. Never in her life she would had expected that Jimin is her brother. But look what destiny has for us.
Jungkook and Yn were besties. They also have a sis-bro duo and they perfectly matched for each other. Jungkook is really thankful for having Yn in his life. He himself noticed that he was changing in a better person and boy.
The Hyung Line didn't care about nothing, they were busy and interested in their works. Yoongi is the only one who has his ideas confused. He doesn't know on which side he should stay.
Mr.Kim was missing Jimin and Yn in his house. But he knows that they were happy in their own house with their family.
Mrs.Kim talked with Yn and Mrs.Park about her relationship with her ex husband. She was now friend of Mrs.Park.
But a thing that was disturbing Mrs.Kim was that every time she see Yn, her behaviours with Yn come into her mind making her feel guilty. She decided to talk with Yn one day about this matter.
Okey, this is how their lives is going. But some questions that is in Yn's mind are "how Mrs.Kim became my step mother/fake mother?, and how I never actually meet my step father/fake dad (not mr.kim) but I still care for him? How I was adopted? Why they had took me away from my biological family?

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

School finished, everyone left. Today Jimin didn't came to school because he was sick meanwhile Jungkook already left with Taehyung. Only Yn remained.
She was waiting for her family driver to come and pick her up from school.
She was on her phone that she didn't noticed some presence near her.
And boom... Someone blindfolded her eyes and put a cloth on her mouth so she will not able to make a sound and tied her. She was getting k1dnapped. She tried to free herself but the men were stronger then her.
Person1: she is faint, let's go
Person2: we did a great job, sir and mam will be proud of us
Person1: hope so
They put her into their car and left from there just when Yn's family driver has arrived there.
He didn't found Yn so he called her, but her phone was on the floor so he picked up and put in his jacket pocket and dialed Mr.Park's number.
On the call:
Mr.Park: hello?
Driver: sir, is Miss Yn at home?
Mr.Park: no why?
Driver: she isn't at school and I found her phone on the floor
Mr.Park: what? Did you checked around?
Driver: yes sir but I still didn't founded her that's why I called you
Mr.Park: please come home safely and we will go together to search her
Driver: yes sir

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yn woke up, she opened her eyes lazily. She looks around and found herself in a unknown room. She panicked.
Suddenly she hears a knock on the room making her flinch of the sudden sound.
... : welcome back princess

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
(Sorry for all the grammar mistakes)
(

Make sure to comment, vote and share)

(Enjoy this story, and I hope you are liking it)
Take care, love you❣️