𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟔

The next day:

In Park house:

Yn woke up after a very long time feeling relaxed and happy. She went to fresh up and went downstairs to have breakfast.
Yn: good morning dad *peck on his cheeks, who returns back*, good morning mom "peck on her cheeks, who also returns back*
Mom/Dad: morning sweetheart
Yn smiles hearing this.
Mom: did you slept well?
Yn: yes, I never had a good sleep like the yesterday one
Dad: from today you are gonna have only peaceful sleep
Yn nod.
Yn: where are Jimin and Jihoon oppa?
She said looking around not finding them in the "eating room".
Mom: I think they are still in bed, go and wake up th-
Yn didn't let her mom finish the phrase that she was already in Jihoon's room.
He was brushing his hair.
Yn: good morning oppa
Jihoon turns around listening her voice, he opens his arms for a hug. Yn immediately hugs him.
Jihoon: finally you are with us, we are complete now
Yn: I more then happy, I'm euphoric, I never thought that I will be able to have love and a family
Jimin: stop thinking like this now, we are starting a new life all together
He said joining the hug.
Yn: and the others? And Mrs.Kim?
Jihoon sighs
Jihoon: after school we will talk about this now let's have breakfast or you two will be late for school
They went downstairs joining their parents for breakfast.
They had a calm and funny talks to start peacefully the morning. Yn was indeed happy. She was feeling so grateful to have finally her family.
After having breakfast Mr.Park went to the car waiting for Jimin and Yn to come, because he will drop them at school on his own. Meanwhile Jihoon decided to work from home today so he can help mom to clean.

In Kim house:

Everyone was in the "eating room" having breakfast. But there was such a awkward silence that was killing everyone.
Iseul: why be like this when we are finally free?
Jungkook: please shut up, it's early morning so don't talk nonsense
Iseul: I didn't said nothing wrong right Jin oppa?
She said with that puppy eyes making Jungkook cringe at her.
Jin: yes you are right
Deep inside he was feeling empty... Who knows why?!
Mrs.Kim from last night didn't talked to no one.
Mr.Kim was kinda upset but today after work he will visit Park family with Jungkook.
Taehyung was missing the bickering that he had with Yn so he just went out from the house without breakfast.
Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were not this much interested in this matter. They were happy that Kim family was finally back to normal but they also deep inside were feeling a feel of emptiness in the house.
Iseul: omg guys, stop being like this, we are finally us back... We should be happy and do a party?
Jungkook had enough of her so he also went out from their to go school.
Mr.Kim: iseul stop talking like this, I think I should call your parents to take you back to them
Iseul in her mind: that bitch did this much effect on them that they are feeling depressed?!
Just wait little girl and I will show you the real Kim side of us
...
At school:
Yn, Taehyung and Jungkook were in the same class today.
Jungkook didn't let miss this chance and went to sit beside Yn so he will spend his time with her.
Taehyung was looking at them, who were laughing and talking like best friends.
Taehyung in his mind: Jungkook cares so much about her, just few hours ago he was sad and now he is all happy, it's Yn. She makes him happy.
At school didn't happened this much, it was kinda normal. Jimin and Yn were together for lunch and Taehyung and Jungkook.
They day passed like this.
At night time Mr.Kim didn't had time so he and Jungkook weren't able to go in Park house to visit them so they decided to go another day.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

They next day, same routine.
Yn and Jimin arrived at school but what they saw made Yn faint.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈