𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟑

Jungkook: gosh I almost got an heart attack
Taehyung: me too and why are you not talking, you are silent since you come home?
Jimin: did we went to far beating her? She is a girl in the end
Taehyung: that's it, you got brainwashed and ipnotized by her fakeness
He said clapping his hands
Jungkook: nah Jimin you think too much, she deserves it
Jimin sighs and leaves the room making them confused of his behavior.
...
Yn was sleeping in her room. Jimin enter in the room without making noises to not disturb her sleep. He needs to change some bandages that's why he comes. After doing it very carefully and softly he look at her getting lost in his thoughts.
Jimin pov: why I'm doing all this? Did I accept her as my step-sister? That's so confusing. I should take distance from her. But she doesn't look like the way we think about her. She looks innocent. Why is so hard to trust people?!
He went out from the room taking a last glance on her.
Meanwhile Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim were in the room discussing about a matter.
Mr.Kim: we need to go fastly but carefully
Mrs.Kim: don't worry everything will go the way we have planned so don't take tension
Mr.Kim sighs
Mr.Kim: I hope so
Little they didn't know that one of the member of the house have listened all the discussion and ready to tell to his "boss".
...
Some day had passed, Yn was recovered too. Now the Maknea Line and Yn were heading to school.
Taehyung: who is that car?
He said pointing at the luxurious car in front of school.
Jungkook: let's go out and check
They all come out, Yn too and went to see who car is.
?? : yes ik very well that im rich and handsome, no doub-
Taehyung: and who do you think you are? Everyone in this school know who commands
He said smirking
?? : oh so you are the so called " rude boys" not very nice to meet you
Jungkook: who are you? And why are you here?
?? : let me introduce myself, I am Park Jihoon, son of the second richest man of South Korea...
Jimin: "second richest" this say everything, we are sons of the FIRST richest man in South Korea
Park Jihoon: so? Do I look care? No
Jungkook: respect us
Park Jihoon: respect you my foot, bastards
Taehyung was about to punch when Jihoon stopped Yn by holding her wrist making her confused and shocked.
(Yn wanted to go in the class because she was tired of this types of fights and she didn't wanted to be late for the class too).
Yn: leave my hand
Jihoon: who you are?
Yn: ...Yn, now let me go
She said trying to get out from his grip.
Jihoon: yn, what a beautiful name
Yn looks at him confused but something in his eyes was making her stop. He found them similar.
The Maknea who was looking at this scene were getting... Angry.
Taehyung: yn go in class
Yn still didn't said nothing, she was busy analyzing his eyes same goes to him.
Jimin: YN
He said pulling her away from Jihoon and takes her to class.
Jihoon follows them.
...

I want to clear something:
▶Jihoon is the new character of this story.
▶One of the sons of Kim is the biological brother of Yn that's why sometimes I write this "??:"
▶Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim are married since very long time means since Mrs.Kim had given birth to the "three sons".
▶Park Seo-Joon (current Mr.Kim) is not Yn's biological father. His real name is Kim Hyun-Joong.
▶The "three sons" biological ones of Kim couple are Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung.
▶Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook are adopted by them.
...
I know maybe you are still confused, I'm doing all my best to let you understand how the story is going. I hope you will understand me. If you have any other doubts you can tell me okey?
Taka care, love u❤>