𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟎

It was the day when the "special" guest has to arrive.
Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim already know it who he/she was. And also the hyung line know it. Only the Maknea line and Yn doesn't know.
...
The door bell rang, the maid opens the door and let them enter.
Mrs.Kim: omg, you had grown up so much, I missed you my sweetie
Iseul: omg aunty I missed you too
They both hugged each other while Yn was looking at them confused and Jimin noticed this.
Taehyung: Iseul come here little siso, it's been so much
He also hugged her like everyone in the room did.
Yn noticed everyone behavior. They were so sweet to her.
Iseul: hi, I'm Iseul... Nice to meet you
Yn: nice to meet you too, I'm Yn
Iseul: oh yeah, I already know about you, your step brothers were always talking about you
Yn just nod smiling even she wasn't understanding all this.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Let's clear something now.
Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung are the "real" sons of Mr.Kim.
Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are the adopted.
You already know that Jimin and Yn are sister-brother, and you know about their family too.
Min Yoongi story you will get to know in the next parts.
Jung Hoseok was adopted by Mr.Kim because Hoseok's mom died while giving birth to him and his dad died after some days later of heart attack. Mr.Kim was Hoseok's dad friend so he decided to look after him like his son after adopting him.
And Jeon Jungkook you will get to know in the next parts.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Also, no one in the house knows about Jimin and Yn relationship (that they are sis-bro) and also they don't know about their family.
Mr.Park and Mrs.Park knows about everything happen in the Kim house. They are very careful about this matter. They doesn't want nothing bad happen to their children.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Mr.Kim is kind to Yn because he cares for her and accepted her as his daughter. Jung Jungkook now too, Yn was now his little sister. Taehyung and Yoongi are still deciding and reflecting what to do. Meanwhile Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok hates Yn.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

And Mrs.Kim? Of course she is not Yn's real mother. Let me tell you about her past story...
So Yn's mom (not the real one) was married to Yn's dad (not the real one) and they adopted Yn because of money. ( I will tell you also the story behind this but in the next parts)
Yn's mom from the starts hated Yn for no reason and Yn's dad was always caring for Yn. But one day they both divorced, Yn's dad had enough of her behaviour so he decided to left her but taking Yn with him because he knows that Yn's mom would treat her bad. But Yn's mom didn't let him take Yn by faking her care and love for her in front of Yn's dad.
Yn's dad now is married and living a happy life with his family but sometimes he still thinks about Yn, if she is safe and
happy.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Iseul is the cousin of Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I hope I cleared your doubts, and if you have still some you can tell me without worries. Thank you so much for paying
attention by reading this.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: