The Order of the Divine

The last thing Estelle remembered was sleeping in the comforting embrace of his first father figure in bed with his hyung.

The next thing he knew, he was in a room

It was similar to Count Deruth's work office. There were piles of paper and bags of instant coffee on the wooden table.

Suddenly, Estelle felt a strong aura cocooning him.

Despite the aura being dark and bold, it was also gentle and soothing.

It was not unlike the dragon fear that Eruhaben secreted in order to soothe Estelle and Raon whenever the two had nightmares.

Estelle found himself enjoying the feeling of the comforting blanket of aura.

He soon heard a deep voice calling out to him.

"Hello, Estelle Miru."

Estelle was afraid. The voice sounded like that of an adult. He learned not to trust adults from a very young age. This was why he was cautious of the voice calling out to him.

Estelle soon saw a figure coming out of the darkness.

It was a tall man with white hair and a bronze complexion. He was quite handsome in terms of looks.

"You need not be afraid, my child. I will not hurt you."

That was what the man had said, but Estelle couldn't bring himself to lower his guard. He didn't know this man, and his father had told him not to trust strangers.

Estelle started to use his brain. He had never felt this type of aura before, and it was never mentioned in any of the books he had read.

The aura felt familiar, somehow.

He didn't know how to describe it, but if he had to, it would be the feeling of death.

As prisoners of a corrupt noble, Raon and Estelle always had the scent of death following them, as they were almost always on the verge of death.

The concept of death was familiar to them. They were familiar with the feeling and the scent of death.