Hey There, Cutie!

Cale slumped onto his couch the second he got back from the tavern. Acting trashy was truly exhausting.

'That child...'

Cale had no recollection of seeing that small child in his life before he regressed.

At 40 years old, when he was about to die, he made a deal with the God of Death. After that, he regressed to when he was 18 years old.

'Though, this wasn't supposed to happen.'

The God of Death told him he would go into and inhabit the body of a person of another world. This meant the God of Death either messed things up, or something changed.

Cale assumed that Estelle was another variable that had something to do with the God of Death.

Well, it didn't matter to him, as long as he could protect his family and their peace.

In any case, he thought that kid was pretty cute.

'...I think Lily would like to play with him.'

This was exhausting to think about. He would deal with it later. In the meanwhile--

"Ron, get a bath ready for me."

--He was going to take a nice, long bath.

Estelle was thinking.

Currently, he was being used as a dress-up doll by the young miss.

Lily had adorned him in all kinds of jewels and accessories, his long hair messily braided and kept in place by a light pink ribbon.

The eager Lily had dressed him in frilly pink pajamas and pushed bunny slippers onto his tiny feet.

They were quite large on him, since his feet were much tinier than Lily's, but they did the job.

Estelle couldn't bring himself to mind. In fact, he quite enjoyed being pampered like this. He had never had the luxury to wonder what it would be like to be treated as a young master.

"Gosh, little Estelle! You look so cute in pink. Tell me, do you want this bracelet, or this bracelet?"

Lily shoved two bracelets in Estelle's face. The one on the left was made of gold, and was decorated with a set of pearls, while the one on the right was crafted out of silver and bejeweled by rubies.

Before Estelle could even think about which one, Lily suddenly grabbed his wrists and slipped both of the bracelets onto his right wrist.

"There! You could take both of them. They look better on you, anyway."

"Erm, Miss Lily- "

"Call me noona!"