Blurred reality

Chapter 8

Blurred reality

-Why u hair is red?

I asked as his features changed to the serious once as he looked at me more careful now. I got his attention.

-Sorry, he is drunk and perhaps turned on the psychiatrist now!

IN told to the man as he looked confused by the men around me.

-It's his job, he is the best.

Chan added taking me from the company as they probably heard the conversation we had.

The red hair...

-Sorry.

Binnie told taking shots with me together to sit at the paces we booked and I flew at them relaxing the whole body in front of mr was the whole crowd dancing and the little sneak of the man who was still standing at the bar stand looking at me.

His head turned to the side as he looked more into my direction.

The girls surrounded him and he was lost for me forever.

The nagging question of his hair was in my head for long time. As there was no reason for him to have it in red colour, as he looked like a smart businessman with ambitions and good brain but the colour.

I felt some adrenaline rush to my skin as the soft touch came to my face as someone held it as the eyes were blurred enough.

I looked at the features of the person holding me.

-Why red hair?

I asked aloud to recognise the same man from the toilet.

-U are smart enough to know.

He said smiling to me, as. I looked upwards to see no-one in front of me.

The blurry picture was melted as I fell in the sofa losing my mind for the last time as. Was carried home.

-He is so drunk, shit.

I heard Seungmin helping to get me inside the flat as Minho took me gladly carrying inside.

-Shit, u are so done man, I guess no sweets u wil experience tomorrow baby.

-Fuck off.

The last words I produced before turning off.