Dirty game

Chapter 16

Dirty game

POV Felix

They handed me the paper in the evidence foil packed where was written.

"Parasite"

That was all message as I looked at the wall, the message was for me as it was me who called me like that. I froze myself on place and the angry feeling wanted to drive to his place and arrest him there but it was stupid emotional thing to be done.

The people were walking around me as I stood still thinking of the best solution to bring the bastard of getting him to the justice.

-U will have his profile tomorrow.

I finally said as the others were frozen on the place and looked at each other.

-U got it from this paper?

Binnie asked coming closer.

I smiled to him.

-Kinda.

-He is crazy! Smart.

Seungmin added as IN looked with death glare at him.

Chan smiled as it was some progress they had in some time already.

I left the building going to the office to start the work on the person, as some curious reporters came up to me wanting some attention but I was saved by the other police officers, escaping inside and driving to the work.

I was going to do that as a professional if. I was going to put him on the place he belonged and then I planned to do a research. I was going to enjoy that.

I took the bottle of coffee in the room writing the basic profile as I invited the artist to do the job by creating the picture of the man and adding the details Hwang Hyunjin had.

It was a smart sketch and good possibility to make him angry and make a mistake.

I spent around 8 hours creating the psycho profile and the for the man and the deeper I got the more details were coming to my mind. I used all the legal reasons and evidences they had on him as I got the job done. I looked happy as I saw the finger in bandage still, it was a bad cut and the whole scene reminded me of the situation we shared. This man was way more interesting then I expected as on the interned and in legal sources there was no info on the topic to tell much details. There was much more for the story of his own. I rolled in the chair sinking myself inside the head. I wanted to discover the every single dark angle of the person he was. The deeper I got my mind, the more dangerous things came up to my head at once.

-Hey, what's up?

I heard Han entering the room with the biggest smile I saw in a while.

-Shut up dork, let me be.

I said and he laughed at me.

-U did u brother so dirty man.

He said sitting beside me, with the coffee in his hands.

-He deserved it all.

I said taking his coffee to sip.