Dark things

Chapter 23

Dark things

POV Felix

I felt the light coming to my eyes, as there was some pleasant smell coming into my nostrils and I guessed it was a breakfast. I opened the eyes, feeling heavy as hell. The head weighted a whole ton, I turned my head to see in was on the sofa in the living room.

-Hey, how much did u drink that u couldn't get to u bedroom man?

Minho asked coming in the apron to my side.

I felt the thick sound in my ear as it sounded like a sound waves. I had no idea what happened yesterday. The slow shots from the moments we were messing around and the a blackout.

I sat up slowly trying to recover my face.

-Man. U look bad, what is that, Felix?

Minho came closer to me.

-What do u mean?

-Where the hell u were yesterday? U neck, look, u cut yourself on something...

He brought some medical bag and patched me up until my head felt sick.

Did he drug me? It feels like that, it can't be just alcohol, I feel the hungriness inside and that comes with drugs. Shit.

-How was the date?

I saw he looked happy and I tipped that date went well.

-I asked him to be my bf. And he agreed.

I smiled as it looked some decent state Minho came in his life, I shrugged with the feeling of things I must have done and the report was on the list of to send things.

I felt like I wanted to know more about him and he confronted me that he didn't want to talk about the case on the conditions of being under arrest.

I wanted to talk to him more, I felt it to be totally wrong the way I felt around him as it wasn't danger at all.

Said the man who was cut with the knife yesterday, don't spill bullshits, Felix, u have to give him out, until the other victims will appear...will bear to have a grief on u soul?

I sat up to eat as I was inside the brain and Minho gave me space as he knew me well, just adding things on my plate. He got used to bear with my weirdness.

It became a totally normal thing for both of us. I liked him being overprotective sometimes as the way of me pulling to the fullest and exposing the whole myself to the danger would make me dead by now. I was lucky he didn't know about the case or that man would be arrested by now.

I needed to throw the message to someone to deal with the whole thing as my grey liquid wasn't able to bear the amount of information inside.

I called Han, as he was the closest mind to mine and arranged the lunch with him.

It was a sunny day as I arrived to his favourite place in the city centre with a big veranda and a lot of greenery, he ordered something as I saw him chatting with someone. I dropped the boys on the chair joining him.

-U look, like u spent half of the night in the bathroom.

I looked that hopeless?

-I honestly better but no.

-Did u brother tell you?

-Yes, I know u are dating, congrats babies.

I smiled as he moved closer to me to try his cake and I took it well.

-U wanted to talk about something.

He said sipping on the coffee he ordered.

I looked around and there was not so many people around to give us space to talk.

-U are scaring me man.

He said looking at the way I was observing the coffee shop.

-Yes, it's very important. I want u to listen to me and then tell me u opinion but Han u have to promise to keep u mouth shut at least until the time I will chose to do something with it.

-Sounds, serious shit.

I nodded and he bit on his cake.

-I am all ears.

-I met with the Shadow killer.

He chocked on the cake spilling the cake back as he started coughing.

-Shit, man. Next time we will meet at the lab, for me not to die from cheesecake.

-U always chew something, Ji.

-Truth though.

He too napkins cleaning himself as the boy sipped on the coffee to recover dry throat.

-What do u mean u met him? How did u find him?

-It was a pure luck.

-Luck? Share the fucking luck with police running after him for 3 years.

Han shouted as some people looked at us.

-Calm down. I analysed his profile and met a man in club and his hair colour didn't make sense and after some talk I figured it out.

-He agreed to be him? That easy?

Jisung didn't get the plot.

-I mean he is trying to mess with my head but he agreed, yes. I talked to him and he said he won't talk in prison, so I really got curious about the brain of his, how he got to this state and the past mostly. He shared some info I have to analyse.

-U met him several times?

I nodded and his eyes went wide.

-Man, this man is killing around like nothing, like he goes for Christmas shopping, are u kidding me? U have to give him to police, the sooner the better.

-I mean yes, but he won't speak in cell.

Han looked at me, I looked desperate well enough.

He saw the patch side sticking from the sweater and pulled it down.

-Did he cut u?

-More of a me, doing it for him not to kill me, it calmed him down.

-U are nuts, man. I feel u are in danger, boy. Don't play with fire, Felix. It may end up bad for u.

He looked sadly at me as he signed.

-I called him a parasite and he left a note on the table for me.

-So, that's what it meant? In the lab we were discussing the reason for that message.

Han looked puzzled.

-He is playing with u man, he found someone smart enough to get into his head and on the level, but he is still a murderer, man. 

P.S. There will come out more...