~The forest~

You were walking back to the demon slayer corps like normal but then you saw Kaburamaru slithering on the floor but the weird thing is Obanai wasn't with him so you picked Kaburamaru up until you heard a voice from a tree branch above you "So you have a thing with our enemy? Muzan Kibutsuji...You do know that you are breaking the corps rules." Obanai said "Yeah I kno- wait...How do you know about us?" You looked at Obanai suspiciously "Well I noticed something weird about you yesterday you basically looked like you were in heat so I followed you and I saw you hav-" "OKAY I UNDERSTAND NOW!" You interrupted Obanai with an embarrassed look on your face. "Why are you so embarrassed about se-" you then interrupted him...again "I JUST AM!" "STOP INTERRUPTING ME! IT'S JUST SEX!" "OKAY SORRY!" A few hours later of walking in the woods you made it back to the demon slayer corps and then walked up to mitsuri. "Good morning Mitsuri." "KYAA! HELLO Y/N!!" "Wow Mitsuri you seem to be extra energetic today. Did something happen?" "Yeah! Your EX husband came here to get you back! He told me this very sad but romantic story about you two and how you got in a fight!" You looked at Mitsuri with pure fear in your eyes "Y/N? Is everything okay?" "Mitsuri...We didn't get in a fight...He was my abuser!"

A/N

(Hello again! I hope I made the story longer! But I forgot to tell you that if I have any spelling mistakes please ignore them! I have spelling mistakes because I type a bit to fast!)