~Danger~

As you were panicking your EX husband was already walking towards you and Mitsuri noticed how scared you were so she stopped the man from coming to you "Excuse me sir, but you may not see Y/N right now... Or ever again... So can you please leave?" "WHAT?! BUT EARLIER YOU SAID I COULD! YOU ARE JUST A STUPID WOMAN!" The man then slapped Mitsuri and then you gave the man a death glare and so did Obanai since he was watching from his branch. "Hey you! psycho EX husband! How about you start running?" You said to your EX "tch why should I? You are all we-" Obanai then put the man in a chokehold "LISTEN HERE ASSHOLE! IF YOU EVER LAY A HAND ON Y/N OR MITSURI OR ANYONE ELSE I WILL KILL YOU!" You were shocked by what Obanai did he is usually self centered and doesn't really care about anyone so seeing him be over protective was pretty rare for him. One hour later your EX husband finally left with blood all over him from Obanai,You,And Mitsuri "KYAA! THANK YOU GUYS FOR HURTING THAT BAD MAN WITH ME!" Mitsuri said while eating some sakura mochi, "Obanai let me clean your wounds since you and my EX got in a fight and all." "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "Fine." "Yay!" After cleaning Obanai's wounds Mitsuri had to go to her mission and so did Obanai so you were left alone but since everyone was at their own mission you decided to go visit Muzan for a little bit.

A/N

(Hello again! I hope you are liking the story so far! I have some good news about the story! Since I'm reading a lot of dramatic and romantic stories I have now learned more about them! So there will be more romance and drama in this story!)