~Nightfall~

Once you finished walking through the woods you made it to where you needed to be and Muzan immediately saw you and ran towards you "Aren't you suppost to still be at wirk darling~?" "Yes I am but everyone is on a mission except me so I decided to come and see you!" You smiled sweetly as you said this. "Well since your here I thought we could...finish what we were doing last night~." "Oh my~! Well... I guess we could.." Muzan then immediately dragged you into his room and pinned you to the bed "Oh I'll make sure that you will never forget this night~." You blushed as he said this, then Muzan started kissing you passionately while taking off your shirt. Once he finally took off your shirt he stopped kissing you only to take off his shirt and you saw his muscular figure then he immediately ripped off your bra (or he kissed you again if you are a guy or if you are a they/them you can choose) Muzan then unzipped his pants and you saw his HUGE member and then he ripped off your pants and rubbed his member at your entrance asking for permission to enter and you allowed him. So he started thrusting into you slowly then picked up the pace. Half an hour later he was thrusting extremely fast into you while you were both moaning "Y-Y/N~ ah~." "O-Oh Muzan~ I'm about t-." He then came inside of you and then you came. "M-Muzan did you just?" "Yes... Yes I did.." Muzan looked terrified thinking that he got you pregnant (or if you are a guy he just gave you a lot of hickys and he is not worried or if you are a they/them you choose) "Well... We don't know yet so I'll be right back I'm going to take a test." You then left the room and into the bathroom and took a test and... It came out positive... "Muzan... I'm pregnant..." "OH GOD WE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS!" "Muzan calm down." Muzan then started calming down "Okay so I'm going to take a break for a few months since it will be dangerous okay?" "O-Okay but I guess you should head to your estate now then..." You then smile softly and kiss him on his cheek "I'll see you soon Muzan~ I love you!" You then got changed and walked out of the building and to your estate."

A/N

(Hello again! I told you that I have been reading romance and drama books! I'm sorry if it's weird by the way!)