2.

Merci's house.
-10:35 pm.
-atl, ga.

——————————-

jey was currently blowing up my phone for no reason and I wasn't finna answer I was purposely ignoring him .

I sighed " hate how you can love so much yet get hurt and still love " merci said shaking her head.

She then soon got a call from Jey.

Merci .
hello?

Joshua
cici..

Mercis legt flashed before her eyes as he called her that name.

Joshua was obviously intoxicated but hey drunk mind sober thoughts.

Joshua
Cici.. please I'm sorry for hurting you so much.. I ain't been loved right yet I take it out on you.. I love you so much.. I can't express that well I'm sorry I know I'm a bad coparent.. I'll try to do better.. you look good.. maybe Dean was right I am in love with you yet I'm too toxic-

Merci bit her lip at this and then she heard soft snores and joe telling jey not to drink so much. she hung up the phone and shook her head.

———————————————————————-
next morning around 8 am.

———————————————————————-next morning around 8 am

Liked by @uceyjucey & others

Liked by @uceyjucey & others . 200k comments.
450k shares.

@missmerciagust : thank you for showing me happiness and bringing me out a dark place jeyleni I love you forever mommy's baby. @uceyjucey thank you for blessing me with a bundle of joy and being a good father still hate you though. 🖤

comments disabled .

——————————————————————-
Twitter.

@trinity_fatu
———————————
@ohheyitsmerci @uceyjucey WHERES MY BABY
———————————-
500 cmts  45 retweets. 900k likes.  500M views.

@uceyjucey
chillin . we picked up Waffle House we eating at my house you'll get her soon but that's my baby . not that ugly girl MY CHILD TRIN @jimmyusoooo GET YA FEMALE!

 not that ugly girl MY CHILD TRIN @jimmyusoooo GET YA FEMALE!

——————————————————
35cmts  0retweets. 250 likes.  300K views.
————————-
@jimmyusoooo
——————————
Nigga you betta bring my niece over here by Sunday or ima get Dean to give you dirty deeds.
——————————————————
670cmts  50retweets. 500K likes.  200k views.
————————————————
@ohheyitsmerci.
yall do realize we have a private group on imsgs for a reason? use it I'm tryna eat and feed my baby!😡😡😡
————————————————————
400k cmts. 550retweets 650k likes 900M views.
@samizayn
that's why Damian don't have his brief case now 😂😂😂😂
—————————————————————
300M comments 985K retweets 1B likes 3B views .

———————————————————————
Jey's pov.

I was watching the girls bond as I smiled softly.

I'm definitely not in love with merci she's just a good mom to my child. I'll give her that I guess.

She's eating so peacefully. Mama told me merci stopped eating properly after what happened between us.

To be honest I was just buying food for my daughter .. but I .. I was concerned about Merck she actually looks like she's enjoying the food which is good.

Josh .. wtf no stop looking at them and stop being nice you don't love her! He told himself sighing he never knew the concept of love to be honest.

jeyleni was giggling as she played in his moms hair smiling " dada i wanna see a wrastlin match.." she said smiling at me .

I chuckle at the way she said "wrestling" definitely my child already unintentionally funny.

" well daddy wrestles in Dallas next.. I can fly you and mommy down so yall can watch me.." he said .

Jeyleni turned to mercy with pleading eyes.

Merci looked at me and she took a big breath before sighing .. damn did I hurt her that bad..?

"Yeah baby we can go .. I'll get the tick-" I cut her off and looked at her " I got it covered just worry about packing hoe" I said I wanted to called her ma so bad I can't do it it's just something in me.

"Dada bad word you owe me $5 and be nice to mommy" jeyleni said giggling very clueless about the twos tension.

Fuck I gotta think twice .

A/N: I feel like this story makes WAAAAAY MORE SENSE TBHHH