8.

RECAP.

it's been a month or two since I last spoken to Joshua . yet he's been sending flowers everyday at the same time 11:00 am on the dot.

speaking of which my doorbell rung.

I sighed and opened the door.

"hello mrs.august mr.fatu has sent you some more flowers. Im surprised he hasn't got tired.. you seem to mean very much to him he has more coming tomorrow morning just to inform you" the delivery man said smiling he was Joshua's personal delivery guy.

I thanked him and told him set them on the counter.
——————————-
-Atlanta, Ga.
-3:50 pm.

-MERCI.

————————————
                 -785 words
————————————
so after that day I've been home and overworking myself . I think everyone's noticed cause Joshua has jeyleni more then usual.

M: I let out a heavy sigh as I finished up with my last client, feeling exhausted from the long day. Just as I was about to unwind, my phone started ringing. I glanced at the screen and saw that it was Trin calling.

M: "Hey, Trin! What's up?" I answered, trying to sound cheerful despite the weight on my mind.

T: "Hey, girl! I was just thinking about how much fun a sleepover would be, but it sounds like you've got something going on. What's up?" Trin asked, her voice filled with curiosity.

M: I took a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts. "Joshua has been sending me flowers every day, and it's got me feeling all sorts of confused," I explained. "I just received another bouquet with a heartfelt note. He's apologizing and saying he wants us to be a family. But it's bringing back memories of when he hurt me before, and I don't know what to do."

T: Trin's voice softened, understanding the complexity of the situation. "Oh, girl, I can only imagine how tough this must be for you. It's never easy when someone from your past resurfaces with all these emotions. Take your time to process everything and think about what you truly want. If you're open to it, maybe you could have a conversation with Joshua and see if he's genuinely changed. But remember, your happiness and well-being come first. Don't rush into anything if you're not ready. I'm here for you, no matter what you decide. Sleepover or not, I've got your back, Mrs. Fatu~" Trin teased, trying to lighten the mood.

M: I couldn't help but smile at Trin's playful comment. "Thanks, Trin. Your support means the world to me. I'll take some time to think things through and decide what's best for me and my future. And hey, maybe that sleepover can still happen once I figure things out.."

T: Trin chuckled. "Absolutely, babe Take all the time you need. And remember, I'm just a call or text away if you need to vent or talk things out. We'll make that sleepover happen, no matter what!"

M: "Thanks, Trin. You're the best! Talk to you soon!"

T: "You're welcome, girl! Take care of yourself. Talk to you soon!"

And with that I giggled  but before I hung up I heard Jon.

J:" AYE MERCI! when you coming back Joshua ass depressed as the fucks!"

M: "Haha, Jon! I'll be back soon, don't you worry! Joshua's gonna have to find a way to cheer himself up until then!" I replied, playfully teasing Jon.

J: "Damn right, girl! He better figure it out because we can't have him moping around like a sad puppy. We need your energy back in the mix!"

M: "You know it, Jon! I'll bring the party vibes when I return. Just give me a little more time to sort things out. But trust me, I'll be back and ready to shake things up!"

J: "That's what I like to hear! Take all the time you need, but don't keep us waiting too long. We miss your laughter and your craziness gyal!!"

M: "Aw, thanks, Jon! I miss you guys too. I promise I won't be away for too long. In the meantime, keep being crazy bitches and save  Joshie.. for me.."

J: "You got it, girl! We'll hold him down until you're ready. Can't wait to see you and beat yo ass in mortal combat !"

M: "Counting down the days, Jonathan fatu Take care and keep the energy high and don't worry bout me. See you tonight.!"

J: "Will do, girl! Take care of yourself and we'll catch up soon. Can't wait to have you back in the mix luh girl ".

With that, I ended the call, feeling a renewed sense of excitement and determination. I knew that once I sorted things out with Joshua, I would be back with everyone and back to my normal self..