7

-Atl, Ga!
-February .11.2024
-Merci.
———————————
                   -674 words

it's been  a month or two since I last spoken to Joshua . yet he's been sending flowers everyday at the same time 11:00 am on the dot.

speaking of which my doorbell rung.

I sighed and opened the door.

"hello mrs.august mr.fatu has sent you some more flowers. Im surprised he hasn't got tired.. you seem to mean very much to him he has more coming tomorrow morning just to inform you" the delivery man said smiling he was Joshua's personal delivery guy.

I thanked him and told him set them on the counter.

It had a note

It had a note ..

"merci August"
"hey.. I know you probably hate my guts right now.. and I understand but ... I miss you I miss us I can't stop thinking about us.. I hate to admit this but.. you were right.. I'm
Sorry I hurt you merci I'm sorry for hurting you and traumatizing you back then I'm sorry and I'm going to prove to you how sorry I am.. I'm not the same without you.. I hate this I hate this.. I know we aren't together but I miss my woman.. I want you to be my future .. with jeyleni I want us to be a family.. uhh shit im crying ..okay yeah we'll talk hopefully . I hope you like the flowers beautiful "- Joshua fatu.

I sighed as I read the leader frowning as images of Joshua crying came to my head from a year ago "fuck.." I mumbled out .

my phone started to ring as I seen the caller id.

myglowtwin🖤 calling....

I answered my phone and cleared my throat .

M:"hello?"

T:" soo you're coming I don't want to hear the word no.. we're having a sleepover yes the guys are going to be here and .. yeah so be here around 7:30 cause I know your ass always late since it starts at 6."