4.

-nov,6,2014(let's pretend jey in 2014 is jey 2023)
-Merck's house.
-10:54 pm.

-MONDAY NIGHT RAW.
—————————————————-

merci's pajamas.

merci's hair ^

MERCI'S POV.
———————————

so me and jey.. have been coparenting quite well.. recently it's like .. it's nice being cordial w him.. but I miss his mean words. he ain't been this nice to me in a year I guess.

I was watching Monday night raw .. I ain't watched wrestling ina min. I so happen to watch it today and boy.

was this.. let's just say waterfall noises lol.

I was watching the match .. I'll make sure to text Seth and make sure his health was okay he was definitely one of my closest friends .

I was squeezing my legs tighter when I seen jey.

his grillz.. his blue hair.. his tattoos.. how he looked when angry.. how he would look at the "emo faction" is what he calls them when they tried to mess w the folks he loved..

He was getting to me again.. I then went deep into thought reminiscing the times we've had intercourse.. and boy.. no one could do it like him.

I was watching my baby daddy on tv .

he looked so damn fine beating niggas up .. he can come best this p-.. anyways.. I heard my phone ring.

It was a FaceTime from the same man I was just talking about.

I sighed and picked up the phone.

J:"yeeet. you up?" he said in that sexy voice of his.

M:" .. I mean if I wasn't I wouldn't have answered.." she said looking at him through the phone tiredness written all over his face.

J:" leni sleep..?" he questioned raising an eyebrow.