6! walemania .

REACP!

merci bowed a little bit and looked at joshua not knowing what to feel she smiled and kissed his cheek before going to her side .

Joshua rubbed his cheek definitely about to talk about merci to his brothers and cousin .

————————————————-

WALEMANIA.

MERCI's POV.

I was on the sidelines watching everyone have fun smiling I wasn't a wrestler.. well my uncle used to be one.. ya know the godfather? hell yeah but anyways I got invited because I was a big name in both wrestling and fashion industry & cosmetics.

everyone was getting high.. drinking and stuff yet having a good time singing to each other rapping. I mean I kinda made a song I heard they wanted me to sing it . I watched my girls as I danced softly..

oh joshua.. right Joshua was over there with his brothers and cousin talking and enjoying himself he'd spare me some glances every now and then and stare like he was in a trance for a minute but hey as long as he's having fun right..

..

Trinity was talking and thanking everyone softly .

"I know you guys know her .. for good and bad reasons but my very special friend a close friend of me and Bianca's.. she's here and I'd like for you guys to give her love and let her bless you with that beautiful voice of hers .. ladies and gentleman give it up for Merci August!" Trinity said smiling as she clapped her hands.. that girl was a lil tipsy I could tell.

I walked out as everyone applauded me some catcalling me I mean what can I say a gyal has a body .. I heard work by Rihanna playing as I walked out I decided to give the crowd a little fashion show by walking to each end of the stages .. I made my way over to Joshua's half and looked at him for a minute before flipping my hair at him the crowd "ooo'ing".

after I finished my lil walk I got the mic and sat down on the chair with my legs crossed cause I was a lady unlike some of Joshua's hoes.

What ya niggas want ?- Eve (ruff ryders)

I got up slowly bobbing my head " uh, uh.. uh.. uh.. what yall niggas want huh?" I rapped slowly ..

"Uh uh uh.." I rapped slowly .

the crowd was quiet but they seem to be vibing with it.

"Rubia huh? Papi screamin out of they mouth
Bombshell, just a second mami, wanna speak out
What I need in my life, make ya body freak out
Baby seem like the type, married niggas sneak out
Like I'm ballin y'all, yes I be appallin y'all
Boss type hold it down, wantin all of y'all
Callin y'all never chasin me down
Three weeks, heartbroken, yes you hatin me now
She speaks, soft spoken, til she datin the clown
I'm takin em down, reel em in and makin em drown
Mistake, I said gimme, bet I'm takin it now
What I need from a nigga negative in his sound
Au-dacity, even, askin me
For ass, I laugh, this bitch is fast and free
Swattin em off, when I see this nigga's a flea
Plottin of course for riches, millionaire wannabe
Uh-huh"

Merci was rapping as some people from the side decided to be her back up dancers .

She felt Joshua's eyes on her as he listened to the lyrics smirking a little .

"What y'all niggas want? (what we want, wha?)
Can't touch (uh)
All y'all niggas need (what we need in our life?)
Is right here with me (uh)
Sounds y'all wanna hear (who dat? who dat?)
That's Swizz Beats (uh)
I'm the one you fear (why? huh?)
It's my time, feel me" Meeci rapped out as she danced moving her body swiftly..