2: "I'm more handsome, right?"

SUNOO POV:

As we finished the last lecture ; I let out a big sigh.

"Finally!" Says Wonyoung streching out her hands.

I start to put back all my stuff inside my bag and as I was about to get up ; a hand gripping on my wrist stops me.

"Sunoo-shi~" Wonyoung calls getting up and freeing my hand. "Do you have other friends to sit with at lunch? Or you can sit with my friend group." She says giving me her sweet smile.

"I do. I'll be sitting with them at lunch." I replied returning the smile.

"Oh, okay. So, let's get going?"

"Hm?"

"You still haven't been toured around the School right? I'll take you to the cafeteria, let's go." Wonyoung says running towards the door with tiny steps with me following her.

As we walk through the Hallway , I can feel many gazes and glares onto me as I was walking with Wonyoung. And we finally reached the Cafeteria after that awkward walk 🚶‍♂️ on the way.

"Sunoo hyung!" I expected that the voice would be Jungwon but it was Riki.

He runs towards me ; suddenly holds my wrist and proceeds to walk away.

After we came a little far away from Wonyoung ; He yanks me forward and leans in.
"Hyung.. You would've caused some misunderstandings if Jungwon was there to witness it. Well fortunately he wasn't." He whispers with his raspy voice.

"What?"

"Nothing.. Look! Jungwon hyung's there!" He leaves my hand and proceeds to run towards Jungwon while I get lost in my thoughts 'What did he mean by that?'

"Hyung!" Says Jungwon again pulling me into a slight hug.

"Hi.." I replied while still being lost in my thoughts.

"Is something wrong?" Jungwon asks while pulling me towards the table.

"Ye- No." I quickly change my answer as I saw Riki glaring at me. I shake off my thoughts and sit on the seat next to Jungwon. "Isn't this table too big for three of us?"

"Oh, actually our other friends are also joining us."

"Oh okay!" I unconsciously smile remembering what happened in the morning when Jungwon mentions his other friends..

"Let's grab our lunch now!" Said Riki running to get in the queue with Jungwon and me following him.

_____________

"Heeseung hyung, are you coming?" Asks Jay.

"Nah, we already ate so what's the point of going there" Heeseung replies leaning back on his seat.

"Yeah ok, well I'm pretty sure you have other reasons." Said Jay to which Jake laughed.

"It's Karina Isn't it?" Asked Jake still laughing to which Heeseung choked on air ( 💀 )