6: "That is me."

"Huh? Sunbae? Sunbae-nim!" Wonyoung barged into the club room calling someone; she notices Sunghoon's presence so her little frowned expression softened.

Sunghoon also, notices her so he turns around to see Wonyoung standing there. He gets up.

"Oh, hey Wonyoung. Are you looking for Chaemin hyung?" Sunghoon asked moving towards Wonyoung.

"Ah yes, Sunghoon-shi, do you know where is he?" Wonyoung asked, her voice softer than before.

"He is practicing with Eunchae-ni, I think." Stated Sunghoon before walking away as his someone had called him.

'Eunchae? I knew it!' Thought Wonyoung with a slight frown on her face as she stomped her feet on the floor walking away, eventually making her way to the auditorium.

___________________________

"Niki-ya!"

"Yo, yo. Chill, what's up, hyung?"

"I'm already chilled."

"Aw, look at you pout like a baby." Niki teased the shorter male who's sitting with his hands crossed, with a pout on his face.

"Shut up." Said the older harshly but Niki still found it cute and started teasing him "Kyowoo, aw"

"Just sit and eat your lunch, child." Suddenly a voice appeared making the younger ones somehow flinch as one was busy teasing and other one was busy defending.

"Oh, Jay hyung? I thought you weren't coming, though?" Asked Jungwon sitting straight.

"I wasn't but I got bored." Asked Jay as he shrugged.

"Why? Weren't the others with you?" Asked Niki.

"They're busy. Sunghoon is practicing for the event, Jake has been asked by the teacher to help in some planning for the event as he is a class president, Heeseung hyung... he is most likely very involved in many things." Replied Jay raising his eyebrows while thinking about something.

While the other two males were bickering about literally everything.

Jay spoke making the younger ones quite. "Well, Sunoo is also busy, right?"

"Nah, busy in what? He's not a part of the event." Replied Jungwon.

"Really? I saw him at the auditorium with that blonde girl in your class. What's her name again?"

"Park- park Ji won? Huh!?" Jungwon replied not believing Jay. "Pfft, no. Why would he be with her? Wait, I didn't see him since morning." He realized as he started to frown.

"Oh. I dont think he knows, hm?"

_____________________

As one steps into the hall, all it can sense is chatter filling every corner. Sounds of many things making its way to one's ear and nearly destroying it, because there is very much noise happening in the auditorium.
Everyone's busy in their own work.

But come on, who would ignore some good hot guys? Not you, not me, then also not others.