7: "The upcoming couple"

SUNOO POV:

"Hello?" I snapped out of it when I saw a hand waving infront my eyes.
I again looked at the tall male towering over me. Lee Chaemin..
He is even more handsome in real life..

"Oh hello sunbae! You came back from practice?" Liz asked as she bowed to him.

"Hello! Yes, I am done practicing for the day." He replied smiling. "Oh! And you must be Sunoo? Kim sunoo?"
He asked turning to me.

My eyes widened He knows my name!! How!?

"Y-yes. I am.." I replied but I did not dare to look at him. I bet I am looking like a red tomato right now.

"Sweet." I heard him say which made me blush even more. "I'll get going Liz! See you later cute!" He left after calling me that cheezily..

Cute?! So embarrassing!!

I started to notice my surrounding, the students were whispering and talking to eachother while staring at me, some of them were shocked and some of them were throwing me disgusting looks, like I had just killed their cat.

"Sunoo-shi? Let's go!" Spoke Liz grabbing my hand as she began walking.

After we reached somewhat near Jungwon's classroom, I cleared my throat "So, uh, I've participated in events before but.. how do I manage, and what do I manage, first of all?" I asked crossing my hands.

"Oh! You have to think about an idea. Well Yujin was going to inform the club about it, but I brought you here so hehe." She said casually brushing her neck.

"You can wait here if you want or you can come inside! It's my class." She said before entering her classroom, it was still break time so I decided to enter it.

As soon as I did, someone called my name "Sunoo hyung!" I snapped my head towards the voice, it was niki. "Oh hi Niki." I replied waving to him. "Come here!" He again said.

So I went to his seat as I stood there, I noticed Jungwon's belongings on the desk Oh, He must be Jungwon's seatmate. "Hi.." I started.

"How are you here suddenly? And with.." He began coming closer to my ear as he whispered "With... Park Ji-won?"

"Oh, I'm working with her for the event." I replied, his eyes widened and went back to normal

"Why? I thought you weren't interested." A voice behind me spoke, it was Jungwon's.

"It happened randomly." I shrugged.

As Jungwon opened his mouth to speak "Sunoo-shii! Let's go!" Liz interrupted him. I glanced at him and Niki before walking out; but a old memory suddenly crossed my mind. "Wonyoung and Jungwon used to MC partners.."

Do they not like Liz? Because she is Wonyoung's friend?.. I thought but soon it was interrupted by Liz's voice.

"So, um, the break is going to end, but only the class presidents and managers can stay to prepare for the event. I'm sure that you would like some time to think about ideas, so you can continue tomorrow or later anytime!" She said showing her dimple smile.