"What if I do?"

"Hey Sunoo hyung!" Called Jungwon waving his hands to get Sunoo's attention.

Sunoo noticed Jungwon and ran up to him. "Hey Won."

"Hyung, I think Heeseung hyung and Jake hyung won't be able to come today." Jungwon stated before sitting on his seat.

"Oh.." Sunoo let out sigh before joining Jungwon. "Where is Niki?" Sunoo asked turning to Jungwon and looking around for Niki.

"Oh, he is probably practicing for the upcoming event." Replied Jungwon taking out two lunchboxes.

"Here, my mom made it specially for you." Jungwon said with a cheeky smile.

"Wah, thanks to aunt." Sunoo said before munching onto his lunch along with Jungwon.

"Ay!" Suddenly someone joins their table and starts ruffling Jungwon's hair.

"Ay! Hyung!" Jungwon replied with the same energy; but when Sunoo looked up to the other person, he almost choked on his food.

"Damn, Sunoo?" The other person calls.

"Hi.." Replied Sunoo trying to hide his blush from embarrassment.

"Oh right, Sunoo hyung if you don't remember this guy's name, it's Hanbin hyung. The guy who rizzed you up at your very first day of School." Teased Jungwon chuckling.

"By the way, Jungwon, you're not participating for the event?" Hanbin asked. In reply Jungwon just shook his head, "Nah, it's very tiring I swear." Jungwon said rolling his eyes.

"Not even in the dance? I know that you love dancing, then why not?" Hanbin asked.

"Its not like I have to dance with a partner." Jungwon answered nonchalantly.

"Oh come on, girls would die to dance with you. What about you Sunoo?"

"I'm not interested." Sunoo replied.

_________________________

"Hyung! Heeseung hyung!"

"Oh, what is it, Jongsaeng?"

"A real quick question, do you like... uh.. Karina?"

"Do you have any kind of mental illness, Sir?" Heeseung replied sarcastically, "No! I'm being for real. She's here, at school! She's going around saying that you probably will ask her out this weekend." Jay told making Heeseung jump out of his seat.

"She has finally gone nuts,..

If I were to lie, Jongsaeng." Heeseung sat back giving Jay a glare.

"Fine, dude. She has returned! Woo-hoo! Aren't you happy? That your girlfriend has finally arrived from America!" Jay replied sarcastically, "What the- when did she become my girlfriend?" Heeseung asked, eyes wide open and his palm on his mouth.

"Stop acting like you don't know-"

"I seriously don't."

"Oh.. by the way, Hanbin hyung came back. Jungwon told me, he told me that Hanbin hyung offered Sunoo to grab lunch tomorrow after School and Sunoo agreed-" Before Jay could continue Heeseung spoke- "What! No, Ridiculous."